Girls night out.

It's a girls night out! We haven't had one of these in ages! I walked out of our bedroom (outfit:)

"Youre leaving the house without me... Dressed like that?"
"Is that a problem?" I asked shockingly
"No I mean im just not their to fight off any guys that try to bring you home." He then gave out a little laugh. I smiled." Don't worry. The girls will fight them off for you." I went over and gave him a little peck on the lips."Enjoy your boys night in." I said as I grabed my clutch and walked out the door. Kim was already outside waiting for me as we headed to a bar on

7

10 N Clark st. Underground wonder bar. There we met Gabby and Natalie. We were talking about our first kisses with our boyfriends. I started saying how I went over just to talk but something happend. As soon as I said " I went over around 9. Then you know what like what happend.And then he got a call." Kim started laughing and said. "But if it's after shift he can't get one until at least 12:00" Then all the girls were laughing. A few guys had tried to pick up some of us be we were able to shoo them away. Kim drove me home as she didn't drink but I had a few beers. I walked in the doors to all the boys gone but Adam and Jay. Adam was passed out on the couch with peanut butter and chip crumbs on his face and a beer in  hand and Jay passed out at the table with sharpie all over his face with silly string everywhere.. All we could do was Laugh.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N
Would you guys like me to.write the boys night in side to find out why they were passed out? Or what had happend.?
EDIT: OMFG I have gained 100 MORE READS IN A DAY!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND I WOULD LOVE TONHEAR SUGGESTIONS!