Church.

A/N READ MY NEW STORY (FRIENDS FROM THE START ) CHAPTER :CHURCH FIRST!) It will make more sense!
We came here in grade 6for a confrence. Now 15 years later back for another confrence. Its so odd. We had to drive about three hours away into another city. We left at 10 and got there by 1:00 with about  a half hour to  spare. We would have gotten there sooner if Erin hadn't convinced me to stop at the burger king we were near getting gas. During the confrence there were two people that spoke. One spoke EXTREMELY Loud while the other not so much. I had seen Erin Nodding off a few times and then one of them would raise there voice and shed wake up. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. We stayed for the dinner they had provided. Chinese takeout. It was odd that they did that but it was good. We talked with some people we knew from our church we go to when we can. I waited outside the bathroom for Erin.  "Last pee break." She said as she enters the bathroom. I went to hand her the keys to the car. "You can drive." She said getting in the passenger side. "Wait...What?" Iz said confused. "Get in before I change my mind." She said with a smug grin . About 20 minutes into the drive I looked over at Erin. I realized why she wanted me to drive. I looked over and saw Erin. Sleeping peacefully.
A/N hey guys! Sorry for lack of updates?! I've been busy with school and I just fractured my finger on the 2nd day and was at the hospital last night (I was going to post last. Night)