A war zone💥

This takes place after highschool before collage ish. They were 21.
"I'll miss you." Erin said giving him a tight hug. She started crying as he did also. They had a long tight hug. "Don't worry. I'll be home soon." He said. Jay was going to fight in Afghanistan in the rangers. There watching jay and Erin were his mom,Hank,and Will. They had done there goodbyes. But Erin's had to be the hardest. His bestfriend from the start. Jay had hoped on the bus with tears but had his phone ro call home when he could. Its been 7 years since he left . Erin hadn't been the same. She didn't know if she was ever going to see him again. "Okay Erin come downstairs." She heard Hank yell. "Whyyyy??" She moaned. She was just watching youtube as she couldn't watch Chicago PD without crying. He wasn't there to watch with her. "When she got down stairs. Hank covers her eyes. She was confused as she heard wispers. Hank started counting. "1.....2..........3.... Open" he yelled. Erin couldn't believe it. She instantly started crying and ran for a tight hug. It was jay. Her bestfriend. "We have a lot of binge watching to do." She said laughing while enjoying the hug. The hug she last had 7 years ago.