😷

I woke up this morning. Erin was curled beside me as I heard her sniffle. "You okay?" I said. "I'm fine." She said. Once we headed to work she sat with her coffee and donut but barely touched the coffee and didn't touch the donut at all. I gave her a concerned look and she gave me the "'Fuck Off' look. Bought had told Lindsay  to interview  this crackhead with Al. I guesterd to talk in his office. "What's up?" He said. "Its Erin.... I know something's not right..  she won't let me help.." I started. "I mean I know she's sick. She just keeps brushing that off." "Convince her to head home. She can have as ling as needed." I said thank you. Time to work my charm to convince Erin. After about 10 minutes of her saying 'your "charm" can't fool me' I finally convince her yo go home. We had a long day. I unlocked the door to find Erin passes out on the couch almost falling off. I could she she had taken advil and pepto. She woke up a bit later and went to "clean up" which she was basically showering and getting on new pajamas. I layed on the couch and suddenly felt something come and lay on top of me. I opened my eyes after the short amount of time they were open. It was Erin laying on top of me wearing a baggy sweater and shorts. "I should have listed to you" she said sniffling. "I love you." She said. "I love you to." And then we both drifted off.
-------------------------------------------------
You over linstead yet? Neither am I
But the writers are moving too fast. Look at this pic.

I'm just not ready. Honestly 8 think it's a bad move j mean we had 4 years of linstead dating or not and now that there said it's over. I don't think anyone is liking this considering Upton us already replacing Lindsay. What do you think? Id love to hear what your thoughts are