No name

Erin's POV
About 9 months ago we got back from vacation with Kim and Adam. They had invited us up to a resort for the week I'm on month 9 and honestly feel bad for jay. Je had been putting up with my bitchy attitude for the past 7 months. One night I kicked him to the couch for not doing the dishes and then at 2 am I made him come back.. Voight was really excited  to be getting another grandchild and was also really accepting. We  Have the nursery set up for our baby girl! Buuutttt...... We have a slight problem. We haven't found a name yet! We've been googling and asking and we can't pick!
~water broke and now in hospital~
Jay's POV
My god I feel so bad for Erin. She's going through pain and I can't do anything about it. The doctors just kicked.me out
Because of "lack of.room" it's now been 5 hours
-------------------------------------------------
"Jay Halstead?" One of the doctors said. I immediately walked over." 2 visitors at a time."
So me and Hank went in. She was beautiful my daughter in the arms of my girlfriend."Do you want to hold her?" Erin said smiling. I didn't know what to do but smile. I was almost in tears. I couldn't believe it. "You guys have a name?" Hank asked.
Erin looked at me
"I'll assume it's a no"
"Hey Jay?" Erin said smiling.
"What about Camila. I mean it's like camille but not the same ."
" I love it" That's all I could say.
It was definitely worth those nights on the couch.