Chapter 12, An Investigation (re1)

"As one of the heads of Temple, I have to really study up on these vampyres." General Brandon winded up his shoulders, black tassels hanging from the pockets of his jacket. He stood upon the corpse of a wickedly drained individual. A tall-headed man with red eyes, open wide, lay sprawled against the wall of an alleyway. Messily enough, it was between two antique shops. The clothes of the dead vampyre all fit my prediction. Dark green jacket, with strips of leather hanging down from their waist.  "This is from a militant troop of vampyres from the secret land of Polidoria, called the Gulnaya Dhuere. They're a special, loyal unit of servants who serve the Lord of Polidoria. As of now, the current lord is a woman named-" 

      "Elizara Roselein." The name of that noble woman escaped my lips. Mhmhmhm. Whoops. My red eyes shook as I thought of her. That graceful stance, and how she'd always keep her nose to the grindstone! Always had her face in a book. Her pale little nose would twinkle some, her skin always shining in cleanliness... and glory... as her long, white hair feathered around her shoulders.
       Her figure... was so full and ample, yet not extensive. 
      "Quite right, stranger." Brandon pointed his gaze to me. "A curvy lady, yet she's not to be trusted, as she hails from a place of-- Wait a moment now. I might be drunk but I'm not that intoxicated. You-- I should've noticed it before. Your red eyes... and that noble air about you. You're--"
       "I'm... going to be your only salvation if you play your cards right, General Brandon." I giggled, my nails growing slightly longer.
      "Wh- What? Gwyllomay? General Brandon Yuichi, Gwyllomay isn't bad! I promise." Grace put her hands up in defense.
       Oh? 

       In the next moment, as if he wasn't giving off such an arrogant demeanor anyway, this general held up a dark pistol towards me. The breeze of the night spun quickly just then. His eyes narrowed. His teeth clenched into a confident, collected grin. In that moment, I saw the giant moon behind this... Brandon Yuichi. The snowy celestial symbol of eternity! Of certainty! No matter how much it seemed like the night was dark, the moon was always there. Perhaps hiding behind a cloud. Perhaps not being illuminated by the sun enough. And yet, all the same, still floating.  
     Forming their figure in front of this giant body of white, however, was a slender and ashen-haired dame. Oh my, speak of the devil! 
     "Lord Elizara, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." I chortled, my teeth rattling. It felt so delicious to see this woman again. I hope she wasn't peering into my thoughts. If so, I'd be in so much trouble. Envisioning pinning her up against this wall as I run my tongue across her nape-- It was an irresistible flight of fancy. Carving a nice mark across her bare back as I'd run my nails over her skin! Stripping her body of all those heavy clothes a Lord must wear. Mhmhmhm! I want to degrade her so bad, choke her while I infiltrate her deeply. 
      I always enjoyed catching one too many looks at her youthful face when she sat around the Lake of Dorian, and read those books of hers. And yet, nothing would please me more than to get her consent. 
    "Wh-- What?" General Brandon's smile faded as he turned around to stare at the top of a building. "Hold on! That moon... has a woman in it!" 
     Grace wagged her wrist. "Oh dear. General... don't you think you're a little too intoxicated? How much ale have you had tonight?" 
     The lunar-eclipsing woman, her face rounded yet slender, dipped her long, pale legs over the blacktop-road which spilled out behind an alleyway. Long socks pulled themselves up to her lower limbs. Her red eyes flickered at me some, and I felt so dearly flattered. Truly! That long black dress, golden trim, looked so fab.
     She walked with such flare, her figure complete and full. All the right places proved to be completely filled out to the best of their natural abilities! I'd be lying right now if I said I wasn't severely sexually attracted to her. One of my kind, no less. Her eyes hung low as she strutted with sleeveless and revealed arms. 
     "Madame, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Brandon pointed his cosmos-colored pistol to the woman's face. 
     Elizara simply slid her crimson stare over to him, and placed a calm forefinger on the hole of the barrel. In a matter of seconds, the general backed up quickly as his hand sizzled with steam. The firearm fell to the ground, bubbling into decay. 
    "Hmph. Impressive, madam." The general licked his upper lip. "I'm sure I've got another one somewhere though."  
    "Gwyllomay," Elizara kept her position towards me. "I've come to check up on you. Polidoria has been wondering where its ancient, firstLord ran off to." 
    Her voice was as gentle and slightly raspy as ever. 
    The way she carried herself, as delicate as ever. 

    The way she walked? As juicy and alluring as ever! 
    "Elizara Roselein... how I've missed you so! You've matured into such a delectable little honey-flower." I licked my lips, my eyes turning red. 
    "You..." Elizara looked me up and down, her eyes scanning from my head to the belt of my denim pants. "... haven't had the taste of a human in a while, have you? Your overcharged sexuality is quite the annoying disposition." 
    I shook my head, two fingers of mine pressing pompously into my temple. "Oh come on, Lord Elizara. Don't you know there's more to life than that? Than chewing on the sanity of a human all day?" Giggles escaped my pale lips. I ran an aggravated hand through my hair, gripping at my locks as I chuckled harshly. 
    Elizara said nothing, still holding an impassive expression with low, quiet eyes. "Then, I'll ask the question I've begged. Why are your eyes turning red just from being sexually aroused, dearest Lord Emeritus Gwyllomay?" 

________