-CHAPTER 42- Bonny and Clyde Divide, Part Two

"His- His hair got shorter? It thickened up into itself

    "His- His hair got shorter? It thickened up into itself. And he has glasses now?" I could hear Daniel grunt in a perplexed manner. 

    A simple enough question on the grounds of some fair inquiries. I wonder why I look like this as well. The last time I wore glasses must have be- Well, I'm currently more concerned as to why I somehow managed to dream about Quilke a moment ago. Hm. I can't say I fancy that man in my daydreams, yet what I thought about him was nothing but true. 

    Once I rise from this position of mine, I will find him, and show him that his plans are fragile. 

    "When one offers you to come quietly into the arms of their capture, you are indeed supposed to follow quietly." Adoringly put a hand to the black diamond on his forehead. "One believes that you are a petulant little bastard.

    Loup Noir clenched his teeth. His hands tightened some, and I could feel his breath suddenly take a dip down. His eyebrows furrowed and furled atop his face. 

    Cuts and bruises dripping on his right arm and left leg, the thief-like man put a hand to his ribs. His eyes, yellow beneath his half-mask, shut for a brief moment. The darkly dressed individual turned on his heel, his right eye only opening on my stance. 

    "I'm in a room, surrounded by all sorts of strange creatures. You all -- I can smell it -- are not wholly human." The voice of Roughnin demonstrated a chipping and groggy tone. 

    "You can smell it? One wonders what you mean by this." Adoringly narrowed his already beady perspective. 

    "I am not foolish enough as to give my identity away so soon-" 

    "Then allow me to strip that mask from you. One finds this it is shameful for someone to wear a facade over their real face." Adoringly's eyes widened, his forefinger wagging through the air. 

    "I'm not going to allow you to see through my so easily, you damned monster." 

    "Ah, one has just been called a monster. How utterly prejudice. One does not value feeling alienated amongst the crowd. That being said, when one implies for you to come quietly and off with your mask, you are indeed supposed to follow quietly.

    "N- No!" Roughnin jumped back. "I will defeat you! You've decimated this damn buffet. There are so many layers of evil to that." 

    "Oh, so one has layers now? How peculiar. One now is made to be analogous with an onion." Adoringly's body rippled through the air, skin and limbs suddenly zipping away all around the shape on his forehead. 

    Loup Noir tossed his head around, the crumpled glass and falling pillars of the buffet coming into his view once more. "H- Huh? Where did he-" 

    "ROUGHNIN!" The cry of Reagan pierced a shriek through the thick air. 

    My, my. So it finally comes to pass that Reagan knew all along, in the recesses of her mind, that Loup Noir proved to truly exist as Roughnin after all! Well, before I get too carried away with watching this show, I better finish off my opponent as fast as I can. It would appear that 'Loup Noir' and Adoringly Getchuglz have fought for the past few hours. I can tell- The sun, stars, and moon are in different positions across the heavens than when I had last laid my head down to rest.