Chapter 34

Harry's POV

I smiled to myself as I made my way down the crowded school hallways. It had been two days since our date under the stars and we had been inseparable ever since. 

I saw Eva talking to Evan at her lockers and smiled as I came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her from behind as I placed my head onto her shoulder, leaning down a bit. She jumped, and turned her head to greet me before she went back to what Evan was saying.

"So," Evan said, "tell me what happened."

I looked at him, "what happened when?"

He rolled his eyes at me, "on your date, idiot."

"Oh," I hummed, before I pressed my lips back into Eva's shoulder. I smirked as I kept silent and Evan squinted at me.

"It was very nice," Eva answered, "we had a good time."

"That's it?" Evan said. Eva and I looked at each other.

"You two said you love each other didn't you?" Evan guessed. I looked at him confused.

"Dude," I said, "how do you figure these things out?"

Evan shrugged, "I have a knack for these things. Now, did it make things more awkward between you two, or what?"

I looked down at Eva who shrugged and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and leaned down to press my lips against hers. She giggled against my mouth and I pulled back once I heard Evan gagging.

"Ew," he gagged, "it's too cute. Kill me."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "shut up. What about you?"

Evan furrowed his eyebrows, "what about me?"

"Aren't you with Stella?" Eva asked, "how's that going?"

"Weren't you with Sophia?" I asked, slightly swaying Eva around in my arms. 

"I was flirting with Sophia, but it turned out she had like two other guys she was talking to," Evan snorted, "and Stella is great. She's at a doctor's appointment cause she broke her leg or something."

"You sound real concerned there, bud," I joked. Evan grimaced at me and muttered mocking words at me as he made faces. He rolled his eyes and leaned down to peck Eva's hair and nudged my stomach.

"I'm leaving, you guys suck," Evan said, "byeeeee."

We laughed and said goodbye as he disappeared down the hall and I smiled when Eva turned around in my arms and smiled up at me.

"I got an A on my math test," she beamed. I smiled brightly and cupped her face and kissed her lips. I pulled back slightly to kiss her forehead and smiled at her.

"Good job, baby," I whispered. She blushed and scrunched her nose.

"Also, about uh...that day," she whispered, looking at my shirt. I smirked and placed my hands on her hips.

"What about that day," I asked. She looked up at me and saw my face and smirked.

"I'm still shy so don't make fun of me," she said, "especially with Evan. He won't let me live it down, I just know it."

"Why not?"

"He'll be happy that I have been sexually active even if it wasn't...sex," she replied. I laughed and shook my head before I pulled her into my arms. She nuzzled her head into my chest and sighed in contentment.

"What classes do you have today?" I whispered, resting my head on hers.

"Bio, math and English," she mumbled, "you?"

"I have spares the first two periods, bio, physics and psych," I replied. I pouted when she pulled back and pouted at me. She kept her eyes on my lips and I smiled before I kissed her nose.

"I'm happy we have classes together some days though," she sighed as we stood in the crowded halls. I nodded and leaned against the locker. I listened to her ramble on about how excited she was to do projects with me and smiled at her inner geek when I noticed something strange down the hall.

Madison and Niall?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched them. They weren't holding hands or anything, so I wasn't sure if they were trying to keep their relationship a secret or if they were just friends but it concerned me. Niall said he never liked Madison. So what the hell was he doing with her now? 

Eva seemed to notice my absence of attention because she looked down the hall and sighed.

"They've been hanging out for a while."

I looked at her, "and you don't find it shady?"

She shrugged, "I mean, I find it shady that your ex and ex best friend are hanging out yeah, but at the same time...I don't really care?"

I looked down at her to find her playing with my sweater as she stood near me. Normally I would smile and cuddle the shit out of her, but right now, I was more concerned as to what was happening down the hall.

"I swear, if they're planning something out," I mumbled. Eva sighed and grabbed my face and pulled it to her.

"Let it go, baby," she said, causing my heart to flutter a tad. I sighed and relaxed into her hands as she looked at me.

"I can't just let it go, Eva," I replied, "what if they hurt you?"

"You promised me that you wouldn't let them hurt me once didn't you?" she asked, "I trust you to keep that promise. I also love you very much. We've established this, Harry."

I smiled slightly and nudged her nose with mine, "say it again."

"I love you," she said. I smiled and kissed her head.

"I should get going," she replied, "I have class in ten minutes."

I pouted and held her to me tightly, "don't leave me. I'll be all alone for two hours. Plus, I think Evan has spares too. What if he asks me to go condom shopping with him, I can't do that."

"Condom shopping?" she laughed. I nodded furiously, with my eyes wide.

"He's done it before," I said, shuddering, "he's like 'which one do you think feels better?'..."

Eva burst out into laughter and shook her head.

"I just don't understand why he thinks I know the reason," I gasped, "I mean, how should I know?"

Eva smirked at me and shook her head. She leaned up on her tip toes and puckered her lips. I sighed and placed my hands on her waist and kissed her softly.

"I love you," she whispered, pulling back.

"I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute filler/update.

Harry's getting suspicious of Niall and Madison

Also, little update. 

I'm in my grad year so I really gotta do good. That being said, updates will probably be a bit slower than usual, depending on my availability. I hope that's okay!!!!

Vote,

Comment,

Love,

S.