~Chapter 2~

We were all hanging out at what I realized nearly two weeks ago, was my aunt's restaurant. Yeah, Uma is my cousin, and neither of us knew. Turns out I have another cousin, Sabrina.

She doesn't like me, and I've had yet to figure out why. Not that I care, if she hates me, she's probably jealous I'm the daughter of a god, or whatever.

Resting my head on Uma's shoulder, since she was my best friend and I'm apparently related to her, I do this all the time. We're a lot closer than Sabrina and Uma, but that's their own problems, I only worry (which I never do, because who worries?) about my problems.

"Bitch!" Uma yelled, and threw a fry at the television, showing Mal.

"Disappointment!"

"Traitor!"

"Betrayer!"

The four of us continued throwing food at the television.

Soon, Sabrina walked in (daughter of Morgana), and sat beside Gil

Her and Harry created small talk, and I narrowed my eyes at them, and contained conversation with Uma.

"But I'm sure my lovely cousin would be more than happy to serve us some dishes." I heard heard her say, and look over to me.

"Bitch, get it yourself, you can't tell me what to do." I rose an eyebrow.

"Looks like I just did, oops." She covered her mouth, and I growled.

"No."

"Fight!" Uma raised her drink.

"Fight!" The crew did the same thing.

I pulled my sword out of my sheath, and held it towards her. She walked to the back, and grabbed an extra sword.

She swung first at me, and she was a little shaken up from the fact she hasn't held a sword in a while.

I swung at her, and felt the familiar vibration of the sword, but I paid no attention; I've had this sword for half a year, I'm a good sword fighter, I even beat Harry once.

I then pushed her to a wall, and held the sword near her throat.

"Looks like I've won, punk." I smirked, and she yawned.

She then leaned left, and pushed me back.

"Hey, now! Looks like you both have skills, but I don't want to be fought over." Harry got in between us before I could decapitate her.

"Please, Harry. This isn't about you. This was out of boredom, and some reason why she doesn't like me." I shrugged, and walked back over beside my cousin.

We were keeping our relationship secret, but Uma was always like 'you guys like each other' which I do. She wasn't wrong. Even before last month, and the month before.

Harry's always called me 'Goddess' I used to think it was because I am one. But then he started to call me 'Gorgeous', and that warmed up my cold heart.