~Chapter 6~

I quickly put my tricorn hat on, and zipped up my jacket

Oh shoot, you already know what happened last night.

"Let's go, Harry, it's almost noon." I threw him his hat.

He put his hat on, and we left my home.

"Aw, lass, can we stay a little longer." His hand grabbed me, and pulled me towards him.

He smirked, and bent down to kiss me. I kissed back, but pushed away.

"No. I want the wand." I smirked, and held his hand as we walked to the boat.

Okay, so, we don't care who knows. Except Sabrina.

"Always about you."

"Hey! I want the wand as much as you do." I laughed, and he chuckled.

"Was a joke. Calm." He shook his head, and let go of my hand once we reached the boat.

"Yeah, I know."

There Ben was. Tied to a sail. I smirked, and chuckled. Harry walked up to him, and held his hook up to his chin.

"Coochy, coochy, coo." Harry smiled, "how does it feel being the king now, mate?" Harry walked to his other side.

"Give it a rest, Harry." I lightly pushed Harry away from Ben. "They don't want damaged goods." I sat on stairs beside Sabrina.

"You said I could hook him!" He swung on the rope.

"I said at noon." I rolled my eyes, as he opened his pocket watch.

"Twenty more minutes." It swung in Ben's face.

"That says eleven thirty."

"I'm sorry, did you just correct him?" I stood up, and walked towards Ben. "You better hope your girlfriend comes through."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore." Harry walked behind me, and I slightly gripped his finger.

"Leave us alone, Harry." I looked at Sabrina as she said that.

My hand immediately went to my side, and he walked up to Ben.

"It's nineteen minutes to go now." He grabbed Ben.

"Go." I smirked at Harry, and he patted Ben harshly before walking away.

"I get you don't deserve this." Ben says,