~Chapter 10~

After being in Auradon for a week, after rebuilding my friendship with Evie, my now growing friendship with Carlos, me and Harry getting closer together, Gil meeting people who are just like him, and me ignoring Sabrina.

Every time I saw her walk towards me and I wasn't with people, which wasn't often, I'd always turn around and walk away.

People still gave me looks saying: 'ew, another kid from the Isle', but I didn't care.

I mean, I'm a lot happier than I ever was on the Isle. But I still feel like I belong on the Isle, with my crew, bossing people around.

I miss that. And I know Harry and Uma miss it, too.

So, we have this small depression, and I know it'll go away, but I don't know when. I'm way happier here than I ever was on the Isle.

I guess Auradon is where I'm supposed to be, but I miss being bad.

Screaming at people what to do, robbing them, maybe even sometimes killing them in the darkness.

So, I threw on a strapless bra and a dress, put on my gloves, my jewelry and did my makeup. I really dread wearing dresses, but all my pants are dirty, and they're in the wash.

Harry walked up to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He didn't share the room with me, boys and girls can't share rooms for some unknown reason. Oh wait. . .

"You're beautiful today, luv. You're beautiful every day, but you're really pretty today." He nipped at my neck, and I smiled.

I looked at him. He had on his regular red, sleeveless coat, his hair was a mess, but it was always a mess. We didn't wear our hats any more because they're 'not allowed'. He also didn't have his hook, it was considered a 'weapon'. It is, he has hurt some people with it before.

I looked over to my tricorn hat, and frowned.

"Thanks, Harry." He kissed my cheek. "Do you miss being a pirate?"

"Every hour." He sighed, "but I don't want ta get sent back to the Isle. It's not worth it."

"Sometimes I miss being evil, screaming at people. I miss my hat and my sword. I miss the crew, the ship, people hating us, but fearing us. But I don't miss the Isle. I don't miss its features. The pollution, the darkness, the food. But I still wanna go back sometimes." I turned around to face Harry. "Don't you?"

"I thought I was the only one. It's okay, my Goddess, we'll be fine here. As long as we're together, yeah?"

"As long as we're together." He leaned down, and kissed my lips.

I ran my fingers threw his hair, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He groaned as I tugged at his hair. I heard a knock on the door, but I ignored it. If it was Evie, she'd usually text me she'd be here. And Mal. And all my friends. So who is it?

I forgot about the door, and continued kissing Harry. I heard the door open, and someone pulled us apart.

I looked at see a face I never wanted to see again.