~Chapter 11~

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" As much as I loved this girl, I hated mornings.

I pushed her off of me, and groaned.

"Go away, Evie! There might be a door connecting your dorm to mines, but that doesn't give you the excuse to use it everyday." I put a pillow over my head.

"C'mon, I'm not taking you anywhere. Harry is. I set you guys up for a picnic near the Enchanted River. It's where Ben and Mal had their first date, and Mal realized she wanted to be good." I peeked an eye at her, and some what smiled.

"Okay, okay. Don't rush me. I'll get up when I feel like it."

"Then you'll never get up. At least until five o'clock." Damn, how she knows me. "Let's go! Get up!"

"Bring it on!"

"Make your move!" This sounded awfully like the argument back on the Isle where Mal gave us the fake wand.

On some level, I'm still mad about it.

"Okay, let's not fight over the wand, so get up," Uma didn't need a guy, she was way too independent for any sort of 'guy friend'. "And get ready for your date with Harry." Uma and Evie dragged me out of the bed.

"Ow! Son of a bitch!" My back hit the wood.

"At least you're awake. C'mon, I've picked out some outfits for you." Evie smiled,

"If any of them are dresses—"

"All we have are dresses here. You'll grow on them, just like Mal did. So will you, Uma, so will Sabrina."

"No, I wear leather pants and jeans with holes. I never leave my dorm without at least one of my leather jackets. I can't wear a dress, Evie, you know me."

"Yeah, I do know you. I also know that you're wearing a dress or you'll be quite late for your date." Evie put her hands on her hips, and I rolled my eyes, and stood up.

I looked at Evie, and she crossed her arms. I did the same, and made eye contact. We started having a staring contest, and my eyes turned blue, as did hers.

I kept my glare, and felt my eyes water.

"Ugh, you win!" I put my hands up in defeat.

"Yay, I win!" She clapped, "now, which shade of blue will you be wearing? Royal or baby?"

"Dear, Zeus."

•*•

Evie linked arms with me, and I glared at her. Here I stood in a pretty blue dress, that I absolutely execrated. I dragged the heels on the ground.

"Stop acting like that."

"Why am I wearing a bathing suit?"

"You're going to go for a swim!" She smiled,

"So why am I dressed like this?"

"You know you dress nice for something special."

"Fine, okay, you already won. Okay?" I huffed.