What is it?

AN: I did rush this one. Hope you enjoy and comment what u think.

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth,

Because it's you, oh it's you,

It's you, they add up to."

The brunette looked straight into the camera, wanting to show how much she meant the words that she was singing.

"I'm in love you,

And all these little things."

The guitar playing then stopped and Beca rested her elbows on the desk in front of her. She sighed as she rested her head in her hands and looked down at the floor.

"I love you, Chloe" she whispered, unaware that Kim and Demi were standing in the doorway with huge grins on their faces. Both of them were happy that the brunette had finally told Chloe what she's been hoping to tell her for ages now.

It was barely audible, but Beca smiled and let out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding. She sighed and tears of joy streamed down her face as she looked up and took in the redhead's next words.

"I love you too, Beca"

The brunette let out another breath she didn't even realize she was holding. Chloe had the brightest smile on her face and her eyes held tears of joy. Beca's grin grew as she took in the sight of the woman before her on the computer screen. "You do?"

"Of course I do!" Chloe giggled, and Beca's heart seemed to melt at the sound.

"Say it again"

Chloe smiled, "I love you"

Beca beamed, still unaware of Kim and Demi stood in the doorway with huge smiles on their faces as they took in the sight before them. The DJ brought her hand up to Chloe's face on the laptop, imagining that she could feel the touch of her. She sighed in content, and Chloe did the same, bringing her hand up to touch Beca's face on her own computer screen.

"I love you so much"

There was a comfortable silence between the two of them and no matter how hard they tried, Demi and Kim just couldn't seem to walk away from the events before them. Kim had tears in her eyes, relieved that the two had finally sorted out their problems, and Demi had the hugest smile on her face, glad that Beca had finally told Chloe how she truly felt.

"I miss you" Chloe's voice broke the silence, and the tone almost broke everyone's heart. She sounded so broken, so upset. But Beca smiled reassuringly.

"It won't be long now" she whispered as she closed her eyes and brought her face closer to the screen. "God, I can't wait to kiss you"

Chloe laughed lightly, "Me neither"

The two stayed there for hours, completely oblivious to their surroundings. Kim and Demi left a few minutes after they had said 'I love you', as they wanted to leave them both alone, together.

Eventually (and unfortunately) Chloe started to get tired at around 1:30am (4:30am Beca's time) and decided to get ready for bed. Beca waited until Chloe got comfortable in bed with the laptop beside her.

"I've got to admit, you look really sexy laid in my bed" the brunette smirked as Chloe laughed and rested her head on the arm that was propped up with her elbow. The two spoke a bit more before Chloe started to drift off. She wasn't fully asleep yet so Beca decided to pull her guitar out again. She started playing a tune (another song that she had written with the redhead in mind) and Chloe smiled tiredly as she rested her head on the pillow and listened to Beca's beautiful voice singing her to sleep.