14

Please listen to the music above while reading.

But I see your true colours
Shining through
I see your true colours
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
True colours are beautiful 
Like a rainbow

" Liam, Liam made it !" , Harry shouts cheerfully when he slams the door open to their livingroom and jumps towards his friends.

Tom and Adrian were slouching on the sofa watching a Friends episode when Harry's sudden exclamation startle them. Both lads rise abruptly from their comfortable position on the sofa.

"Harry, you idiot ! What's that screaming all about?", Tom wants to know apparently annoyed because they are just watching his favourite scene.

"Liam had a meeting with his senior professor, the one who developed a new special treatment programme for people with PTSD.  Can you remember, she tipped the scales for Liam to go to St.Andrews? I haven't got any clue how he managed it exactly, but Niall ....got in!  Isn't it fantastic?"

Harry beams out of joy. His dimpled smile is something his friends haven't witnessed ever since Gemma's tragical accident.

Tom and Adrian are swiftly at Harry's side to hug him and they all jump for joy.

A big weight is off Harry's shoulders although nothing actually has changed yet. Niall is still in the psychiatric section of Dublin university hospital. Yet there is this tiny light at the end of the tunnel that makes the difference.

And then Harry feels his eyes watering again. But he isn't afraid that anyone would call him a teary guy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing emotions. Nothing that makes him less manly. Being empathic isn't a burden. It's a gift, at least in Harry's opinion.

"What do you think of going out for a pint, so to say to celebrate Liam's success?", Adrian suggests eagerly. I'm sure David would love to tag along."

Harry hesitates only a brief moment. There is a lot work for his paper that should be done by next Monday.
But then he agrees. They all deserve a night out after everything that happened recently.  They need to forget for one night.

They are young for crying out loud. Much too young to spend all their time just studying, grieving and worrying.

Harry was having their back anytime he needed it and he can't ask for better friends.
And his friends deserve a break, they need a break from all that drama .

Harry nods approvingly and flashes Adrian a wide  smile "Good idea, Adrian! Let's have some fun then tonight."

Harry hasn't finished his sentence yet when the doorbell starts ringing.
"I'm almost there," Harry shouts and opens the door in a swift movement.

"Adrian, it's for you. A delivery boy with your order!" "Tell him I didn't call !" "Adrian, that guy is pretty   insistent that you ordered Asian  food !" Harry shouts with a wide smirk .
"What the ... I didn't order anything, I....tell him that....... I'm busy" , Adrian is pretty sure he didn't .

Okay he may or may not be a bit too occupied and caught up with his sociology studies.
That makes him forget about eating or appointments once in a while. But subconsciously calling a delivery service ? He wouldn't do that, right ? Adrian tries  not to freak out secretly.

"Adrian, that guy doesn't budge, he's incredibly persistent, tell him personally that you didn't call Asia food delivery service please. He refuses to believe me."

Harry is glad that Adrian isn't able to see his face right now. He is on the verge of bursting out with laughter. Adrian isn't having any of this crap any longer and rushes through the hallway.
That's when Harry silently sniggers, it'll be so much fun to witness Adrian's reaction.