36

I love you best when you are just yourself
Yeah, you're everything I want.
                        Since we're alone

" I can't believe I've never been here before.
Harry lets his eyes wander over a beautiful, long almost deserted beach, a few remote cottages in the hinterland and a handful colourful cabins close to the shore.

The rost-coloured one at the far end of the small coastal paths is the cabin Niall rented for them. Cars aren't allowed to drive on that small paths so that they have to carry their holdalls and two guitar cases to the little cabin.

It's a sunny yet nevertheless chilly late December day, a fresh breeze has turned and blows their way now.

They hear the wind blowing through bushes and the sound of turning waves, and once in a while the wind picks up and Harry long curls whip in the strong wind and they need to pause when Harry struggles to get them out of his face.

Harry notices that smoke is ascending from the chimney, yet when he  points it out Niall just murmurs
" Nothing to worry about" trying to hide a content grin.

When they finally reach their destination Harry is a bit out of breath, he has been carrying two big holdalls as he doesn't want Niall to strain his leg that was broken eight months ago.
Niall grabs a little key out of the pocket of his duffle coat and opens the door with his cold fingers, warmth is radiating from inside the cabin and the fire in an open fireplace on the opposite side catches his eyes.

They quickly enter the cabin and Niall closes the door behind them to  prevent the comfortable warmth from leaving the room.

Harry lets his eyes sweep over the room, there is a four-poster kingsize bed decorated with fairy lights on the left side, along with a nightstand.

A vanilla flavoured candle as well two champagne cups, a champagne bucket with a bottle and a bowl with strawberries are placed on the little wooden nightstand.
Having a closer look Harry notices pink rose petals strewn all over the duvet.

The wooden floor in front of the open fire place is covered with a round carpet and two wing chairs are placed on it.
There's a dining table with four chairs on the left and along the right wall he notices a sideboard, with a teapot on a teapot warmer,a creamer, a sugar bowl, two tea cups with saucers all placed on a white tray.
Various little cakes and delicious looking muffins are on a cake-stand.

Right side from the open fire place there is a little corridor leading to a bathroom, kitchen, closet and a smaller bedroom with a bunk bed.

" Niall, when did you plan all this ? " Harry looks at his younger boyfriend in awe, can't believe that he thought of all the small details, even a  Diptyque vanilla flavoured candle.

"The woman who rents this cabin out happens to be me godmother, she realised all my ideas and plans, even preecooked a few meals and stocked up the fridge." Niall explains, looking up at Harry, hoping that all of this finds Harry's approval.

For a few seconds Harry doesn't respond, lets his eyes sweep over every detail, all is perfectly thought out and he can't believe that Niall has planned every little detail, he's in awe, he's speechless and a warm feeling is spreading from his heart all over his chest and warming his whole body.

That must be love, that's how love feels like. He has never been  more sure about anything.

Harry moves two steps closer to Niall and wraps is right arm gently around him only to turn him so that they are finally facing each other.

The taller man feels an unwanted prick of tears behind his eyes but he doesn't care. 
Real men are allowed to cry, aren't they ?
Not in front of an open grave only and Harry feels like crying, feels like crying because his heart is so full of adoration and love that he fears it'll burst any time.

People die of a broken heart but is it  possible to die of too much love that is pooring into ones heart.

Although Harry hasn't heard about it he's afraid he might be the first one.

He wants to say so much but the right words don't seem to find him.
Yet Niall understands anyway, he doesn't need them, the words when he sees everything in those big green eyes that are like mirrors of his soul.

Sometimes words are overrated as they come only close to what people actually feel.
Niall isn't bad with words neither is Harry, but Niall isn't sure whether he's always able to translate the language of his heart in actual words.

He finds it difficult to put them in words, the feelings that are flooding his whole system, that have invaded all his thinking.
Love is more than just a word, love means so much more and Niall isn't sure how to describe love, he isn't sure whether it's necessary either.

What he sees in Harry's green eyes that is the closest to love that he can think of.
He lifts boths arms and cups Harry's cheeks with his hands so that he can wipe away the tears that are leaving the corner of Harry's eyes.

" Darlin', hey...I know... I don't need your words...I know what ya feel. I feel the same around ya." Niall leans in and places soft kisses where the skin is wet from his tears.

"This is so perfect pet, you're so perfect and I just... I can't find the words..." Harry whispers with his throaty voice.

" It's for you Darlin', all is for you. You are everything for me and I want the  time that we are here so special." Niall quickly responds whispering in Harry's ear and if Harry had squinted he would have missed the sudden shy expression flickering across Niall face and the light pink colouring of his cheeks.

Niall has some big plans, plans that Harry doesn't know about, plans that  make him jittery and anxious, nervous and excited.

It's a step that will take their  relationship further, and it's scaring but he also wishes for it to happen at the same time.

But he's ready, and he's sure that now is the right time.
Niall feels his cheeks heating up again and all the butterflies coming alive as his thoughts stray once again to the next hours and his second gift for his gorgeous boyfriend.

Little does he know that Harry has got a surprise gift for him as well.

Author's note

I'm feeling so bad for making you wait so long for another update. Life was busy, okay my life is usually busy and that was definitely not the main reason as I had enough time to post chapters of my other narry story.
I didn't lost interest in this story either, it was more that I knew what I wanted to writet but I have been  struggling to find he right words. So today it's a rather short chapter as I decided to split the chapter basically in two parts for the sake of posting something sooner.
I hope that after two months not posting anything there are still people left who are interested in this story.

Any thoughts about Niall's gift ?

Any ideas what Harry might have for Niall ?