six

CHAPTER 6

ELLIOT 

I was leaning back on the brick wall, waiting for Max to arrive. I checked the time and saw he was already 10 minutes late from our plan. I saw Max running with his bat in his hand.

"Sorry man, I had brother duties to do." He breathlessly said as he came to me.

"You're late." I looked at him annoyingly.

I understood Ruby was a handful for him. He was very overprotective of her. He has told me before that I wasn't good for Ruby.

"Let's go kill this bastard for what he did to Bella." Max swung his bat in the air for practice.

"Yeah,"

When Max saw Bella all hurt and looking weak, he had lost it. He loved her so much that he vowed to protect her. He had surprised her by using his charms on her. That's why Bella agreed to date him in such short time.

Since Max has been in love with her since 5th grade, he wanted to kill the bastard. Max's dream was to be a sheriff of Dark Woods since 5th grade, but even sometimes he killed with me. He doesn't give himself credit at all but all to me. He was the guy with the bat and I was the guy with the knife.

We entered the house through an open window. I knew it was going to be an easy kill already, enjoyable. We walked around the house looking for anything that would disrupt us during our kill.

"OK, let's go upstairs now." I quietly said. We began to tiptoe upstairs quietly, so Jason wouldn't wake up.

We continued to walk in the hallway until we got to his room. We both stood on opposite sides of the door and looked at each other.

"Are you ready to kill this fucker?" I took out my knife. Max nodded. We both entered the room at the same time and see Jason sleeping so peacefully.

His hand was lying on his uncovered chest. Max grabbed him and tied him on a chair. The bitch was a heavy sleeper.

I turned on the lights and woke him up. He begans to whisper a few things that I didn't catch. His two sleepy eyes were on me and then on Max.

"Elliot...Max...what the fuck?" He sleepily said. Max goes to the bathroom and fills up a bucket of cold water. He threw it at him to fully awake him.

"Whoa, what the fuck man?!" He said shakily, shivering from the cold water. I smirked.

"Jason, Jason, Jason, why did you cheat on Bella and hurt her?" I questioned him while I poked the tip of my knife with my finger.

"What?" He laughed, "They're lies, and you know I love her."

Max and I weren't buying it. Bella had bruises all over her body, not to mention the black eye. We had proof and even then, he still lied to us.

"Oh, they're lies." I nodded like if I was speaking to a five year old.

"You're such a liar, Jason!" He baffled.  Jason's eyes were becoming wide when he knew we weren't buying his lies.

"Jason, Jason, Jason," I clickd my tongue, "Blood doesn't like cheaters, liars, and his enemies." His reaction was only getting funnier by the minute. Once, I said Blood fear was plastered in his face.

"If you're Blood, than what are you?" Jason looked at Max.

"I'm Max."

"I cheated on Bella, because she wasn't giving me any action." Jason implied. Max and I began to laugh, and then we look at him darkly.

"You wanted Bella just for action?" Max inquired him.

"She's hot, nice body, damn." Jason bite his lips.

"You don't use a girl just for action, Jason. You don't also hit a girl." I told him.

"Too late now, Bella was so lame. She needed a proper beating."

Those were his last words. Max and I competed on who gave the most hits to Jason. By the end, we were all covered in Jason's blood. His bat had blood.

My shiny knife had blood all over it. It looked so beautiful in blood. She was a queen.

Cheaters, liars, and enemies of mine will be killed. So you better watch out, Fuckers.-Blood.

Ruby pov

I went downstairs and found the kitchen empty. It was odd because Max was always awake and making pancakes for me and Lauren.

Luckily, no one was in the kitchen to see my neon pink undies. I began to drink the milk out of the carton, which no one knew I did.

"That's so un-lady like." I heard a deep and husky voice said in the pure darkness.

I slowly turned around and saw its Elliot staring at me with such disgust. He was leaning on under the door frame with his arms crossed. His muscles looked big with the shirt that he was wearing. His cold eyes landed on my neon pink undies.

"Neon pink is such a turn off. I always preferred red lace." My cheeks turned red and I felt the heat on them. "But this will do."

"Wh-Why are you here?" I stuttered as I held the edge of the counter very tightly.

His eyes filled with lust watched me. "I'm staying over for the night because Max told me to watch over you."

My brother was outrageous. Him and Lauren decided to spend a night with their dates. While I had to be stuck with Elliot. How wonderful.

Elliot got closer to me with dark eyes. "Oh Angel, why are you afraid of me?" He sweetly asked me. "I'm not Blood. If I was, I wouldn't dare to kill an angel, like you."

I preferred Blood's company instead of him. I was afraid of him. I didn't know why I had been so afraid of him.

"You're so gentle and very innocent." He had already pinned me against the counter. His eyes stared into my soul and made my knees jelly.

I love Jell-O

"I can see the fear in your eyes." He whispered seductively.

I gulped nervously as his rough hands went slowly and painfully from my thighs. They landed dangerously close to my area.

"Aren't you going to stop me, Angel. Slap me for touching you so inappropriately. Then run off to Max and tell him what I did to you?" His eyes had a glint of mischievousness in them. I stood there so frozen because it was Elliot Evergreen.

I couldn't mumble a single word. Something was obviously wrong with me. My heart was pumping rapidly to the point where I could hear it.

"Not-Not here, Elliot." I managed to say breathless.

"Then where, Angel?"

Someone could see us like this then I would be in serious trouble. I didn't want to be interrogated by the F.B.I, A.K.A, Lauren.

Suddenly, he released me and stood a few feet away from me. "You really think that I would betray Max and do something like that to you?"

"What?"

"I know you like me, but I don't. Move on, Ruby. It's never going to happen." He shook his head at me and left me alone in the kitchen.

I was so confused.

I wanted to die.

How the hell did he know about my feelings for him?!