eleven

Chapter 11

Elliot

I saw the girl weeping for help, although she couldn't talk because of the cloth in her mouth. I remembered everything that she did to me. I remembered every push she gave me. I remembered every single fucking laugh that she did towards me. 

"Crying isn't going to help," I tsk. I took the cloth of her mouth for her to talk.  If she yelled, she's dead. She was ugly. Her makeup was smeared. Her brown was greasy and messy. Yet, guys thought she was hot.

"Elliot, I'm so sorry." She cried. "I never meant to do any of those things to you. I fell in love with you." She lies badly. I begin to laugh hard. Did she really think that I was stupid? Girls always told me that. I never believed it. I would have believed Ruby, but we were never going to be in a situation like this. 

"All of a sudden you love me because you know I'm going to end your life?" I questioned her while laughing. She gave me a hopeful look that was suppose to make me change her mind. 

I couldn't be easy with this girls. I didn't give a fuck about them. I had sex with all of them in high school and they always thought that I was going to be changed by them. Fucking dumbasses. 

"I just didn't want to tell you."

That's when I had enough. I began stabbing her repeatedly until she was dead. As always I wrote a message on the wall with her blood.

Patrolling the streets? Fucking idiots. Peace out Motherfuckers. -Blood. 

I ran out of the house as fast as I can back home. Tonight, there were no cops patrolling, which sucked for them. 

When I entered into the mansion, Bella was waiting for me on the couch with a mug. She stayed up late just to wait for me. I took off my leather jacket.

"You went killing yesterday, didn't you?" Bella says with a flat voice.

"Yes, I did." I answer her.

"Who was it this time?"

"This girl who bullied me, I also did it out of anger." I say.

Bella turns around holding her coffee mug, "Elliot, please stop before you're going to regret it. I don't want you to turn out like your brother!" She covers her mouth when mentioning something of Caleb. I look at her with confusion and I wasn't going to let it go.

"Bella, why did you mention Caleb?" I seriously ask her.

"H-He's alive, Elliot." Bella nervously says.

My supposed to be dead brother was alive? He was alive?

"That's impossible, Bella. I saw him die, I heard his screams!" I put my hands on my head.

Bella shakes her head, "No, he's alive. He's not well. He hears these voices inside of his head, telling him what to do."

"What do they tell him to do?"

"They make him kill people, people do they don't like." Bella quietly says.

My brother was killing people, like I was? I wasn't happy by this. My little brother was killing people?

"He's coming to Dark Woods and he has a list of people who to kill. He's coming with a girlfriend of his." Bella informs me.

I knew that I was in that last of his, including Bella, Max, and Ruby

"Elliot, he doesn't know that Blood is you. He wants to kill Blood also. He wants to kill Max and me."

"What about Ruby?" I eagerly ask her. She knew why I asked her. She knew the secret I've had for a long time now.

"Even her," Bella frowns.

"Fucking hell, I heard his screams in the fire! I heard them with mum's screams." I exclaim to her.

"That wasn't him that was his friend. While you were at the party, he was somewhere else too. His friend came by to talk to Caleb. Elliot, you heard his friend scream not him. Caleb was taken away separately from us!" Bella sits on the couch and so do I. I put my hands on my head in frustration.

"It can't be. Do you know how revengeful Caleb can get? He could murder the whole town!"

"I know we just got to be careful. Elliot...he knows about your secret." I didn't understand her.

"Which secret?" I ask her.

"The secret...He knows why you act around her like that." Bella looks at me right in the eyes.

"Where the fuck is my gun?" I ask desperately.

"You gave it to Max." Bella stops me.

"Bella listen to my words, he's not going to lay a single finger on her. If he does, I'll kill his girlfriend. I don't care how sweet and kind she is. I'll kill her." I seriously say.

"He's coming...He's coming."

**