21

Instagram

Liked by thesydpeters, alexpeters and 209,339 othersJacenorman: Date😍🖤Tagged: thesydpeters

Jacenorman: Date😍🖤
Tagged: thesydpeters

Comments are disabled

__

Real life

Sydney and Jace are walking around LA hand in hand. Thankfully haven't ran into any fans yet after what Jace posted and having the comments disabled.

"Jace why did you disabled the comments on the picture you posted" Sydney ask

"I felt like if I didn't the comments would go crazy and people would say how Bela is better than you and send you hate and I don't want that" Jace tells the girl next to him

Sydney stops Jace and turns to face him. She grabs his face with her hands and kisses him. Jace hands rest on her hips. They pull away.

"Thank you Jace" Sydney says

"Of course" Jace says

Sydney raps is arms around his neck and hugs him. Jace pulls away rather quickly.

"Sydney" he says

"What" she says

"I really really like you and I just wanted to let you know that"

"Okay I really really like you too"

Jace kisses her again. Their lips move in sync till they hear someone walking so they pull away and start walking away back to Jace's car. They get in and drive back to Jace's house. They walk in and go upstairs. His parents are on vacation and they trust Jace enough with Sydney to not do anything. They go into his room and Jace tosses Syd a shirt and she goes into the bathroom to change. She slips the shirt on and walks out. Jace is in just a pair of basketball shorts. Jace being 5 inches taller than her the shirt goes down to almost her knees.

"I like you I'm my shirt" Jace tells her

"It's really big" she says and climbs in next to Jace.

"Yeah because I'm much bigger than you"

"Shut up you ass"

Sydney rest her head on his chest and close her eyes and she swears she hears Jace say "I love you" before she falls asleep.
------------------------------------------------------