42

Real Life

Sydney has been feeling very off for the past couple weeks

Sydney has been feeling very off for the past couple weeks. She's getting sick every time she wakes up from a nap or just sleeping at night. Alex noticed this and is finally sitting down to talk with her. Their parents are in Arizona so they can't talk to her.

"Syd I know you and Jace have sex" he says

"I know you know what does that have to do with anything" Sydney says

"You have been getting sick for the past couple weeks and I can't believe I'm asking this but have you gotten your period"

That made Sydney think. She was due for it 3 weeks ago. She looks up at her brother. Tears start to form in her eyes.

"I'll get you a test if you want" Alex tells his sister

"Please" Sydney says in a small voice

"Have Jace or Willow and Lauren or all of them come over so you won't be alone"

"No I don't want them here right now"

"Okay that's your choice. I'll be right back"

Alex kisses his sister's head and goes to the drug store. He's worried for his sister. That's his baby sister and she might be pregnant and she just turned 18 a couple months ago. And Sydney she's absolutely terrified. She's well known so is Jace and might have a kid. If she's pregnant she's keeping it. She couldn't kill an unborn baby or give away her child.

Alex comes back and sees his sister in the same spot but with a glass of water near her and tears going down her face. He sits next to her and wraps his arms around her.

"I'm scared" Sydney says

"I know I'm scared for you Syd but I'll be by your side Willow Lauren, mom, dad and Jace too" Alex says

"Can I have the test"

Alex hands her sister the test and watches her go into the bathroom. He waits for his sister to come back out and she has tears in her eyes looking at the stick. She looks at her brother.

"I'm pregnant"
_______________________________
I forgot to mention yesterday that something big was happening oh well🤷‍♀️