38

Real Life

Jace is over at Sydney's house

Jace is over at Sydney's house. Her brother is recording music and her little brother is with her parents on Arizona. So they are home alone. Sydney is dancing around her living room to High School Musical and Camp rock trying to get Jace to dance with her.

"Come on Jace dance with me" Sydney says and grabs Jaces hands and tries to pull im him up but he ends up pulling her towards him onto his lap.

"No Sydney" Jaces says and wraps his arms around her waist and buries his face in her neck

"Please no one is home and no one will see"

Then 'Right Now' came on and Jace sighs knowing he will and is losing this battle.

"Fine" he says and stands up with her and pulls her into his arms.

The sway around her living room and sharing kissing here and there then the song ends and an up beat song comes on and Sydney pulls away from Jace and dances weirdly. Jaces laughs at her. She winks at him. She smiles back at him and grabs is hands and intertwines there fingers.

"Sydney Elizabeth I lover you so much" Jace says

"I love you too Jace Lee"

Jace leans down and kisses his girl. Sydney pulls away and grabs her Phone and takes a picture of Jace. Jace then grabs her phone and takes a picture of the 2 of them.

"Hey wanna go out for ice cream I'm really craving ice cream" Sydney says

"Anything for you" Jaces say

"Okay you cheesy little bitch let's go"

"That's a new one"

Sydney takes Jace's hand and they go to Jace's car. They drive to the nearest ice cream shop and get their ice cream and sit outside and eat it.

"You know we never really talked about the getting married and having kids till you commented well Lauren commented about it" Sydney says

"Yeah but I do want to marry you and have kids one day not any day soon but one day" Jace says

"Me too"

They smile at each other.

"I really love you Sydney" Jace says

"I really love you too"
_______________________________