Kara and The Scarlet Speedster of Earth 1

For so long I've been searching for my self. Who knew that I was searching not only in the wrong place but the wrong Earth. My name is Kara Danvers and I found my self in the Scarlet speedster of Earth 1.

"Kara!" Ms. Grant screams. Running, I quietly laugh, I am no longer Cat Grant's assistant by I will never stop running if she screams. "Where is James!" She asks knowing that I entered her office despite not facing where she can see me. "Umm I'm not sure Ms-" I'm cut off because she knows as well as I do that I know where he is. "Never mind" she waves her hand turning her chair reveling herself "I just need to get this stuff out of my office," she rolls her eyes, "it stinks of a man trying, and failing, to fill my shoes." Nodding I start to turn to remind her I have somewhere to be.

She life's a smile, "Well go on then I'll tell him myself it's not like you are going to get anything done your time off. Say hi to the Flash for me won't you," she tells me with a knowing look. Knowing better than to waste my time arguing I take off.

"Sadie!" "Sandy" a quiet voice mumbles. "Go get some candles! No pumpkin. What's wrong with the world. Halloween comes around and the whole world falls into a pumpkin scented hole!"

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>
"Man are you nervous?" Cisco asks me. "I already did the marrying part," I tell him looking around my, our new house. "Now all I have to do is make sure I don't screw up for the rest of my life. Easy pezy right?" I ask looking around. "Cisco?"

"Right," he says standing in the kitchen with half a slice of pizza in his mouth. "Get outa here!" I say closing the pizza box. "Hey," he says in between bites, "it's one slice out of," counting the stack of boxes, "seven!" Scowling I shove him to the door. "You know how she is when she is hungry-" I'm cut off by the familiar feeling I get when Kara is close. "Oops now your in-trouble," Cisco mocks with food in his mouth. "Yes, what about your wife being cranky when she is hungry?" I slam the door in Cisco's face as Kara's voice comes from behind me.

"First off I didn't say cranky," I tell her pulling her into a kiss, "second you do." "Mmm and you don't," she asks faking a faint. "Hey, running takes a lot of energy!" I defend my self acting hurt. "Oh sure honey," she tells me walking toward the kitchen, "and lifting a whole building is a piece of cake." She mocks.