Baricity

"Allen" the one and only Felicity Smoak says standing in the Scarlett Speedsters CCPD office. "Felicity!" Barry exclaims turning and seeing his new friend from Starling City. Moving to give her a hug she takes a step back. "You were in a coma!" She yells. "And you didn't think to say 'hey Felicity I'm alive. It's all good.' " with each word she turns red and with the final word she concludes with a punch on Barry's chest. "What the hell lighting gave you abs" she mutters shaking her hand.

"Felicity I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you it's just there's been a lot on my plate lately..." "Yah being a super hero will do that to you." She lowers her voice as she interrupts me. "How did you...?" I question thinking back to the night I went to see Oliver. "I heard you talking to Oliver" she responds.

"I'm still mad at you" she tries to hold a stern face crossing her arms. "But don't you want to see me run?" I question pulling her hand. "And someone who is mad at someone doesn't let that person buy them ice cream so I guess I will get my self ice cream..." I bite my lip as her now fake anger evaporates at the mention of my speed and ice cream. "You wouldn't dare Mr. Allen!" She smacks my chest. "Like really, what is this?" She places her hands on my chest. I feel my face heat up as I can feel her warm touch through the thin fabric of my shirt. "Yah weird uh, I just woke up and I had abs. I think it has to do with the whole fast healing thing." I answer hoping she doesn't notice my heated face. "The healing thing!" She says excitedly. "One thing at a time" I laugh.

_______________

Spending the whole day with Felicity Smoak was effortless like breathing and one of the best things ever. Her endless humor and dorkyness make for a never dull moment. Her social awkwardness rivals only mine. I wish this day would last forever but sadly she has her team in Starling City and I have mine here in Central City.

"That was fun" Felicity comments referring to game night at Jitters. "Yah" I laugh thinking about how she is just as big of a nerd as I am. "It feels good to be able to geek out with someone." I laugh as we walk the last block to my house. "So Iris, she's your person that doesn't feel the same." She says suddenly catching me by surprise. Stopping I turn to look at the beautiful blond before me. When she walked into Jitters I felt as if my heart was going to pump right out of my chest and to the floor at her feet. "Yah she was." I say low enough that she shouldn't be able to hear.

"Was? Are you telling me another girl has stolen your heart?" She smiles up at me. "Yes," running my fingers through my hair I tell her "she is the most beautiful thing in the world. She looks at the world and all she wants to do is help. And she's a total badass." I smile thinking of the blond beauty double checking all of Cisco's measures for the suit and threatening him with the Arrow.

"She's a lucky girl." Felicity says not looking in my eyes. "The problem is I fear I've done the same thing twice." I state trying to tell her. "What do you mean?" Still not looking at me. "She once told me she knows what it's like loving someone who doesn't love her back and I fear she still holds that affection towards him..." Felicity looks up searching my face and fighting her own emotions waiting for me to confirm her suspicions. "You Felicity." I state.

Standing up on her toes she quickly presses her lips to mine. Time literally slows down. I take not of everything the way her eyes flutter, how her right hand buries itself in my hair and the other in my shirt, her long locks draping like a cloak around us. Deepening the kiss I wrap my hands on her waist lifting her up slightly. "Damn." She whispers pulling back for air.

Comments?
Likes ❤️

Any pairing suggestions?

I do NOT own The Flash!
Or any other CW or any show!