Chapter 23

I looked around as the students hovered over me. I heard them all talk at once and I had a stinging pain in my head.

The bell rang and they finally left my desk without my answers to their questions. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I smiled when Caleb looked at me with a smile on his lips.

I finally started school again after several more weeks in the hospital. As soon as I arrived with Caleb people crowded around his bike asking me so many questions. I didn't answer any of them, instead, I held my head because of them talking all at once.

Caleb pulled me through the crowd and we managed to make it to class. Now, even if only four people were talking at once I would get headaches. I decided I would listen to music as I went through out the day. I turned back towards the window feeling a little sting from my side.

After two months I thought the pain would stop but every now and then I felt the little sting come as quick as it went.

Grace had already crushed me as I was being let out of the hospital a few days ago. Her tears soaked my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile at her. She called me an idiot and I laughed.

I looked out of the window as the teacher started the lesson. I felt like I was going to pass out because I was so nervous to come back.

The birds outside we're chirping and leaves were already falling on the ground. I smiled. Before I knew it I was outside, sitting on a bench next to Caleb, Grace, and Gavin eating lunch together. Payton and Jordyn also joined us. We enjoyed ourselves.

I stared at the sky. It was nice to see it was a clear sky with scattered clouds. Not cloudy like it's been my whole life.

I felt an arm wrap around my neck and smiled as Caleb leaned in to kiss my cheek. I moved so our lips met instead. He was taken by surprised but then I felt him smirking under my lips as he kissed me back.

"Okay love birds get a room." I heard Grace say.

Caleb looked at her and smirked as he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him as he kissed my neck.

"C-Caleb!" I said in surprise as I shuttered under his lips. I felt my face growing hot as they all looked at us. Caleb pulled away laughing as everyone else started to laugh. I smiled feeling my nervousness fade away.

I was finally happy.
I looked at Caleb and I smirked.

"Payback." I said as I kissed his jaw line. He froze and I felt his face become warm. I brushed my lips against his skin as I traced down to his neck. He shudered. I pulled away and gave him a smile.

"Man Kori. If you keep doing things like that I really won't be able to hold back." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I blushed at his statement and turned away from hiding my face with my hair. He laughed and ruffled my hair. I smiled at him.

We heard a pair of birds fly over our heads and we all looked up.

They were both soaring across the blue sky. I smiled at them and they danced around and landed on the school roof, peering down at us.

They are free.

As I am.

|Okay! So, I guess this is the end of Purity. :( It was a very long journy but I really hoped you liked the story. It was really fun to write. Now I will be trying to write chapters for my other story's so if you want to see more of my writing go check them out!! Thank you guys so much for your support! You do not know how much I freaked out when I saw that people added my story to their Library. It was really great! And shout out to Foreverrx for being here from the start! I really enjoyed doing this book so I love you all|