39 - Cockblock

Up until now, we've hardly done more than some kissing that was worthy of an 80's teenage movie scene. But I can tell that that's about to change. The lust in his eyes after he kisses me is unmistakable. That's all it takes. I'm ready to go in an instant. I want to climb onto him and feel every inch of him against me, clothed or not, I don't care. I just need to feel him.

I get my wish when Calum places his hands on either side of my head and pulls me to him again. As we kiss, he starts to lie back. I follow his lead until he's lying down on the couch and I'm above him.

I'm not at all confident being in a dominant position. It makes me feel like I'm 16 all over again, making out for the first time, and scared to death. But it's okay, because however inexperienced I feel right now, Calum is probably feeling it tenfold. But I find that, as I relax, it becomes rather exciting. I can't imagine a bigger turn on than knowing that what I'm doing is bringing pleasure to the man I love.

I work my way downward with my kisses, to Calum's slightly stubbly jaw, and then to his neck. He tastes every bit as delicious as I anticipated. I suck on it gently and hear Calum sigh quietly with pleasure. I know I must be doing something right when I adjust my weight to get more comfortable and I feel how turned on he is, the same as me. I return my lips to his, and he gently pushes his pelvis into mine. My breath catches and I have to stop kissing him to breathe. When I do, he pushes me away and sits up.

I'm immediately afraid that he's going to freak out again. I start to apologize and remove myself from him. "I'm sorry, I sh - "

"Shut up, MJ. The only thing you should be apologizing for is having all these clothes on." And with those words, his fingers hook the bottom of my shirt and whisk it off. Before I can even wrap my brain around what's happening, he also removes his own shirt.

I'm not sure if I say "fuck me" out loud or not, but I know I'm screaming it inside of my head.

I wait for Calum to make his next move, because I'll be damned if I fuck this up. We're both breathing heavily and I can actually see how hard his heart is beating by the bounding arteries in his neck. I want my lips there again, but I don't have the chance to, because Harley starts barking and pawing at the door. I close my eyes in disappointment.

"Really, Harley? Now? Fuck. My dog is the biggest cockblock ever."

Calum laughs and wriggles to remove his legs out from under me and put his feet on the floor. "It's okay. I'll take him out. Don't move." 

I laugh as he adjusts himself before walking to the door. I feel his pain.

It's only a couple of minutes before Calum returns and I haven't moved an inch. Admittedly, I half expect Calum to not want to continue. But to my surprise, he sits as close to me as possible, throwing one leg over mine, and traces his fingers in circles on my shoulder before leaning in to kiss it. Then he trails a line of tiny soft kisses across my chest. He can probably hear my heart pounding by this point.

"I love the way you blush here when you're turned on," he mumbles against my skin.

I've always hated that uncontrollable factor about myself. It's a dead giveaway. But if Calum likes it, I'll never complain about it again.

When he reaches the other shoulder, he straightens and smiles. It's one of those smiles where you know there's a snarky comment ahead.

"What?" I ask, with an unsure smile of my own.

"I've done a pretty good job with you."

I'm a little perplexed by what he's saying until he runs his hand down my bicep and back up. Then he touches my chest and lets it slide down to my abdomen again before lying his arm on the back of the couch. It finally hits me what he's talking about.

"Oh. Yeah, you have. Thanks. It's been worth every ounce of pain. I feel great and I'm actually happy with the way I look for the first time in my life."

"You only accepted my offer because you were hoping to make me fall for you, didn't you?"

I know my face is turning even more red. Of course he knew all along, but it's still embarrassing to admit.

"That may or may not have been my intention."

"Well, I'm glad you did."

My heart swells and my emotions almost get the best of me as I feel a burning sensation in my throat that's telling me that I better get a hold of myself or I'm going to cry.

I manage to spit out, "Me, too."

Calum has one more surprise in store for me when he asks, "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?"