_-:4:-_

Eyes closed, sweat beading in tiny droplets, dangerously threatening to drop down his nose, Josh's eyebrow turn up as a deep growl comes from his throat.

His hand pumps faster at his cock, watching in temptation as the stranger with the glistening bronzed flesh gently prods himself with a dark purple vibrator, ass up in the air, practically presenting it to Josh as gift.

The boy, though old enough to be in his twenties, Josh thought, lay sprawled on his bed, window perfectly framing the free show he was giving unknowingly giving Josh.

He pushes a thick, dark purple vibrator further into himself, face flushed a soft pink, eyes gently fluttering.

The new brunettes fluffy hair is tousled in all directions, a few pieces stuck to his forehead, and Josh loved the way those brows curled upwards looked.

Josh lets his aching cock go for a few moments, spitting into his hand, then moving back to work himself faster.

He pants out, the chill night air picking up the warm flush of air, a puffy pale cloud of vapour pools around his open mouth, watching as a large bead of sweat forms on his nose, dropping down and hitting the concrete of the top story floor.

The tan male writhes, moving to hug his pillow tight to his chest, pushing the little toy further inside, and once he had pushed it all the way inside, he rolled over onto his back, shirt pulled up and held tightly between sharp pearly white teeth, Josh swearing that the perfect pair of choppers shone out at him like glistening diamonds.

"Y-you're, p-perfect..." Josh puffs out to himself, leaning forward to grab the railing in front of him, leaning his weight into it, becoming weak as he watches the perfect stranger working himself into a harsh climax.

The brunette's ejaculation shoots up and splatters up and across his chest, a small amount shoots past his still clothed shoulders, hips sporadically snapping a few times before relaxing and staying on the mattress.

Josh isn't far behind, biting his tongue tightly to stop himself from crying out.

As he works himself to climax, the boy in his bedroom clambers back to knees, working the vibrator out of himself.

Panting heavily, chest heavy as his lungs fill with lead, Josh retrieves a handkerchief from his pocket, cleaning himself off.

The kid lets his lower half drop to the bed, laying completely still and dormant.

As the dollmaker, tucking his hanky back into his pocket, begins to the stand, the kid opens his eyes, his gaze directly on Josh.

They both freeze, the stranger steadily but surely lifting himself up from the bed, propping up on his forearms.

Josh straightens up, staring down into the room. He nods before he spins on his heel, marching off with his chest puffed in an attempt to still his thumping heart.

He had been caught, and if the stranger knew of his store, the kid would know Josh's face, and if the kid knew Josh's face and reported him, Josh's store would be investigated.

Brendon would be taken away from him, sent to another prison, Josh would be locked up for life whilst Brendon would be free.

He ran down the stairs inside the fire escape, dreading the fate that might befall him.

As fast as Josh could, he sprinted home, ready to fill Brendon in on what had happened, but he would twist it, knowing Brendon would not help him out knowing he was getting off to the beautifully golden sun kissed boy.

They needed to rid the town of the tan boy.

Josh slows down once he reaches his street, calming his breathing, and walking confidently into the store.

"Where have you been?!" Brendon storms down the stairs from their bedroom after hearing Josh fiddle the lock, trying to let himself inside. "I've been up all night waiting for you!"

"I didn't say you had to wait for me at all," Josh retorts, Brendon gasping in shock, stuttering a few times before he spits out;

"Well sorry for caring about you then!"

"I know, I know you care baby, you love me right?" Josh pouts, his best sad face fakly sitting on his face, as if he actually felt emotion.

He steps forward, tenderly reaching for and cupping Brendon's face.

The younger brunette's face heats up, unable to hold his gaze, focused on the floor.

"Yeah... I love you," Brendon sighs finally, looking up to Josh. The older pulls his face closer, thumbs rubbing circles on his jaw.

"You'd do anything for me yeah?" Josh rests his nose flush against his lovers, Brendon giving up his angry facade, contently exhaling, his eyes fluttering shut, the warmth against his face making his cheek begin to fill with bright pink splotches.

"We should go get that boy from earlier, the head hogs son,"

Brendon's chocolate jewels open, and light up brilliantly.

"You don't think he's prettier than me do you?" Brendon chokes out, tears welling in his eyes.

"No babe, no way, no one is as pretty as my little doll, you're my baby doll you know that Beebo," Josh coo's sweetly, Brendon unknowingly manipulated once again.

Josh would only compliment and flatter the younger if he wanted something.

And Josh wanted tan skin to experiment on.

He informs Brendon of the escapade they were to perform, rushing upstairs to retrieve two ink black balaclavas, pulling them over their heads.

Brendon collects up a tiny medical looking bottle, the label labelled under general anaesthetic in black pen scrawled in Josh's hand writing. He takes a syringe with him, Josh clipping a pair of handcuffs to his belt.

Josh leads Brendon by the hand out into the back alley behind their store, stopping with him to make sure they had everything they needed before Josh shut and locked the door.

Before Brendon has a chance to turn away and start on their newest task, Josh takes Brendon's masked chin between his thumb and pointer, tilting his face up to lock eyes with the younger dressed in all black.

"Baby, when we get back, I'll make up being so grumpy today, okay?" Josh speaks soft, slow and with a slight grumble to his pitch.

Brendon swallows thickly, nodding, letting his eyes drift closed in pure ecstasy, feeling Josh's lips firmly pressed against his own, sucking on his bottom lip, making it appear plumper than it already was, a nice rosy hue filled it out, Josh biting the inside of his mouth once he caught site of that tempting juicy mouth.

"Okay,"

"Okay?"

"O-okay... D-daddy..."