_-:47:-_

"You missed," the cackle erupts from Josh's ever drying throat, a raspy, withered laugh joins his own.

"Warning shot, Dun," Officer Way, with his gun still aimed directly at Josh's smug face, begins to approach the trio, Tyler slowly but surely crawling over to Brendon, the rusty hand saw buried deep within his left shoulder, taking ahold of the object and pulling it out with a sickening squelch, Brendon wincing out a whimper, with Tyler quickly pressing both hands against the wound.

Josh, reluctantly raises both hands high above his head, glaring down at Brendon, Tyler quietly whispering to him, shushing him and cradling his head, his taller counterpart weeping softly, face scrunched up in pain.

"We're going to take a nice little walk up to my car okay? Where your sorry pathetic excuse of a body will be thrown into the back,"

Josh scoffs, chuckling.

"Sounds like Brendon and I's first date," Josh grins, glancing down to a scowling Brendon.

"Asshole..." the injured brunette cradled between two arms mumbles, Tyler also shooting a burning glare in the dollmaker's direction.

Josh gives a mocking smile to them both, before the click of a radio signals all three men to look over at Gerard as he radios in backup, gun still aimed at Josh.

Slowly, Josh reaches in his pocket, producing a cigarette, popping it between his lips, knowing it would probably be his last.

"Got a light, Officer?"

Gerard finishes his call, laughing at such a request.

"Sure I can light you up," he jiggles the fire arm, but before he can continue, Brendon slowly stands, reaching up to light Josh's smoke with a zippo lighter tucked in his now blood soaked jeans, Josh keeping eye contact with Gerard, merely leaning in to the flame before leaning back, hands still up as he puffs out a cloud.

Brendon collapses back to the floor, resting his head against Tyler's shoulder, lighting his own cigarette.

"Thanks, babe," Josh winks at a bashful bleeding Brendon, who rolls his eyes.

Tyler shoots him a confused glare, shaking his head at the cigarette he puffs away on.

"It's funny isn't it," Josh begins, the cigarette bouncing up and down between his lips.

Tyler screws up his face yet mesmerised by the bouncing.

"How is it?" The small brunette replies, Brendon desperately clutching on to his front, trying to hold onto consciousness, drifting in and out of the conversation.

Gerard moves forward, readying handcuffs with one hand, keeping a close eye on the dangerous man before him.

"Even after all we've been through, Brendon, and even you, will do what I want,"

Tyler closes his eyes, mumbling denials but Brendon taps him, shaking his head, they both know it's true.

"Well you'll do great in prison, loads of more you can manipulate in there," Gerard finally lowers his weapon, motioning for Josh to turn around.

Slowly, he lowers his hands, but doesn't turn.

"Prison?"

All three, Brendon, Gerard and Tyler stare at him, confused.

"Yes. Prison. You know, the place where people like you should go," Gerard once again motions for him to turn, this time, Josh steps forward.

"I'm not going to prison, I have to look after these two," with one hand he waves toward Tyler and Brendon huddled up, both stare up at him, trembling.