_-:8:-_

"Fuck what the fuck has gotten into you tonight?" Brendon whines, reaching up to try and unclasp the hand within his dark locks of hair.

Josh pulls him towards the bed, tossing him onto it, Brendon crawling up and positioning himself on all fours, gripping the sheets below him.

Used to the rough treatment, and the position Josh was so fond of, Brendon knew exactly what to do when the dollmaker would get into certain moods.

A thick strip of leather hooks around Brendon's mouth, which he obediently opens.

"Bite down," the older orders, Brendon complies and chomps down onto the belt, the cool buckle brushing his  cheek.

Josh eyes the body before him, letting his eyes wander.

The brunette had exited from the shower, a towel around his chest dangling and cutting off just above his ass, and now said towel was crumpled on the floor in front of the bathroom.

Vermillion hair had flown through the front door, catching sight of the submissive in the bedroom having left the ensuite.

He had approached, gripping the brunettes throat under a crushing hand, pulling him forward for a heated, rough kiss, teeth clashing harshly together.

Shaking his head, bright red hair flapping about, Josh brings himself back to focus on Brendon, yanking the belt loop back, in turn, Brendon's head snapped back.

A pained wince comes from the smaller man, those pretty pastel pink painted nails dig deeper into the sheets, hair and shoulders still wet from the shower.

Without warning, as per usual, Josh moves quick with one hand gripping a pale hip, the other pulling back on the strip of leather.

Cock completely buried inside Brendon, the dollmaker grunts, shifting his weight from knee to knee, kneeling behind the skinny pale twink.

"Fuck holy shit warn me!" Somehow the words are audible around the leather tucked inside his mouth.

"Shut it, for gods sake," Josh snarls mercilessly, landing a solid spank against Brendon's ass, the bottom straining to not cry out.

Something brews, and boils deep inside Josh, relentlessly pummelling into Brendon, the filthy fast slaps of skin against skin are barely discernible over the raging war inside Josh's head.

Pushing Brendon's head down into the mound of pillows, the belt slides effortlessly out of Brendon's watering lips, a pool of drool collects upon the fabric of the duvet, yet he doesn't say a word, eyes rolling back, his face rubbing against the pillows.

Josh closes his eyes for a moment and halts his hips, adjusting his stance, knees spread. He leans down, feathering light kisses down Brendon's spine.

Fluttering open his lids, he doesn't see a pale, durable body before him.

Tan skin, frail tiny limbs, and soft fluffy brown hair.

Peeking over his shoulder, his eyes connect with the fiery tempered and equally fiery haired man, practically begging for whatever was to come.

Josh grits his teeth, turning Brendon's face back into the pillows, a few cracks of the belt land on his lower back, Brendon arching it, unable to hold back his cries.

Stroking himself to finish, Josh cums thick squirts over the pale boys welt marks angrily burning over his back.

Brendon grunts, finally, desperate to catch his breath, reaching for the wet wipes on his nightstand, always having to clean himself off, Josh patting his butt a couple of times before making himself comfortable under his sheets, back to Brendon's side.