_-:13:-_

Pushing open the ensuite door, Brendon pops his head into the dark bathroom.

"Josh?" Stepping inside, he jumps when the silhouette of his lover rises from the darkness.

"Shut the fucking door!" He snaps, Brendon flinching, quickly letting the door slam shut.

"Josh I got-"

Lips silence him, Josh crashing into him and shoving him back into the now closed door, gripping tight to his upper arms, pinning him firmly to the door.

Their teeth crack together, Brendon whimpering at the unexpected affection, a second tongue slipping into his ready mouth, twirling over eachother.

The taller pulls back, a few spit strings follow and dip low in the middle, each end connected to a tongue.

"Knees, now," pushing him to the floor, the two bodies twist around, Josh's back now against the door.

"But Tyler,"

"Shut up, just suck my cock, please, now," running a soft hand down the side of Brendon's face, he tilts his chin up. Gripping his erection with the opposite hand, he lets his fingers intertwine with Brendon's soft fawn locks, gripping tight.

Wet warmth consumes him, an instant shiver spreading goosebumps along his skin, a soft obscene suckling fills the empty bathroom, almost echoing as the sound rolls around the walls.

"Fucking god," his head flings back and smacks into the door, knees bending lightly as shakey legs struggle to keep him upright.

Pale blue moonlight spills through the window across from them, flooding over the men.

Josh finds, that if he squints as he observes Brendon working his magic, he can picture the golden skinned boy in their dining room.

Closing his eyes, the red head brings his hips forward, rocking into the mouth of his lover.

So desperately wanting to let Tyler's name slip from his lips, Josh bites his bottom lip in an attempt to hide the true intention of this random blowjob.

"Fucking hell, keep going I'm so fucking close," Josh grunts, gripping either side of the wrong brunettes face.

Hips oscillating rapidly, a few soft choking sounds emanate from the throat of Brendon.

Within the combined dining and kitchen, Tyler sits, rubbing his thighs together.

He's sure that the couple within the bathroom are painfully unaware that Tyler can hear them.

Specifically Josh's loud groans, which he knew shouldn't be edging him to climax without even being touched.

The gruff growling growing guttural gradually gets too much for Tyler to take, somehow finding himself jealous that Brendon had came home so unexpectedly.

A rough grip upon Brendon's scalp pulls his head back.

"Open your mouth baby,"

Obliging and letting his tongue roll out over the top of his lower lip.

Stroking himself quickly, Josh aims as close to Brendon's ready mouth as he can, climaxing a surprising amount all over Brendon's tongue and down his chin.

"Fuck so good T-" Stopping himself before the words slip out, he mumbled them so quietly he knows Brendon won't hear him. "Tyler..."

The clock ticks and tocks loudly across from Tyler as he impatiently waits for the pair to exit the bathroom.