_-:30:-_

Tyler doesn't bother to struggle anymore, the water cascades down his body, into his mouth, choking him unable to fill himself with much needed oxygen.

Josh smokes a cigarette casually as he helps the water to assault Tyler's breathing, gripping his hair in an terrific grasp, feeling as if his hair could be torn from the root at any second.

Idly with his free hand, Josh lathers soap over Tyler's torso, his sleeves rolled up to prevent water from splashing him but the method is sloppy, his entire front soaking wet.

Completely nude and vulnerable, the unclothed shaking kid wriggles away from the touch.

"Quit the squirming," Josh rolls his eyes as he mumbles around the cigarette, pulling Tyler back from the onslaught of burning water.

Weakly he steps back, half dangling from Josh's hand as it holds him still.

Josh gathers more soap onto his hand before slamming it into Tyler's face, smothering him.

Once he finishes covering him in the liquid scent, Tyler had a brief moment to cough with bubbles popping out of his mouth but he's unable to open his eyes.

Shoving his head back under the water Tyler holds his breath, feeling the hand, gentler now, swiping the soap from his mouth and eyes.

He spits some water out, finally pulled back so he can breathe only to be attacked once again with water filling him up.

Spluttering with water pouring from his mouth Tyler drops back and let's his whole body weight fall to the floor.

With no success to hold him up, Josh watches as he curls in on himself and lets the water spew over his shoulders and down his back; with every sob he inhales more and more liquid only to spit it right back out and choke.

The sound of something soft folding onto the floor doesn't do much to catch his attention, he keeps his face down, and eyes averted from Josh.

But once he looks back up, Josh is working on taking his belt off, tossing it carelessly to the side.

Slowly Tyler creeps his vision up to the man, scooting back one he drops his pants.

The dollmaker steps into the shower, pulling Tyler up by the armpits.

His underpants remain, Tyler relieved, and he sighs.

Josh awkwardly holds him up and continues to wash him, Tyler leaning into his body, tired, sore.

The body pressed to his is already warm enough without the help of the shower, a firm chest to rest his head upon, and though Tyler hates to admit and curses himself as he does, Josh smells heavenly, so divine that he finds himself purposely burying his face deeper into Josh's sternum just so he could inhale the almost woodsmoke smell he seemed to emit.

Josh slows his washing to a halt, jumping with surprise when two skinny little arms wrap around him, pulling him closer.

"Dollface, are you serious?" The half question half shock comes out in a soft, curious tone.

Tyler doesn't bother with a reply, shutting his eyes tighter and picturing someone far less terrifying.

It had been almost weeks now that Tyler had had some sort of affection, someone else's caring touch.

He blocks out the previous events and silently cries as he holds the built muscular torso before him.

"We can get out now..." Josh mumbles, still tense. He reaches up, brushing through Tyler's damp hair with his fingers, flattening it back only for it to spring right up again.