_-:3:-_

Josh visibly cringed, his shoulders contorting as the sound of popping gum fills the tiny car.

The small Honda Civic doesn't hold much room inside, filthy carpets littered with ash and rubbish, one could easily tell it was Brendon's feral car, Josh's clean and orderly workspace  never looking how his lovers chaotic car did.

The sun sets beautifully over the horizon, castings a golden glow straight through the windscreen and onto Brendon's pale skin, knees pulled up onto the chair.

Once again the loud crack of a spilling bubble of gum erupts through the peaceful atmosphere, Josh turning to scowl at his ignorant lover.

"Would you stop that?" He hisses, shooting a glance to his inferior.

Brendon, knowing how much he could push his superiors buttons, turns to face him. A bubble slowly forms between two plump lips, expanding largely as he leans forward, Josh watching from the corner of his eye.

The gum explodes inches from the older mans ear, a sudden ringing through Josh's head.

He sees red, and black, his teeth gnash together.

There's a sudden image flashing behind his eyelids, his father, and a belt swinging wildly.

It connects and the popping sound of gum brings him back to Brendon beside him, fists balled with adrenaline pumping fiercely through thick veins.

The dollmaker lashes out, flinging an arm out and slapping Brendon's face with a force so hard, the smaller brunette reels back, feeling his lip split and trickle blood down his chin.

The pair lock eyes, Josh's expression stoic and lifeless, giving off no hint of emotion, but Brendon's face bares a smile, a feverish nightmare of a smile.

Clearly enjoying the reaction he revived, Brendon swipes a thumb across the split in his bottom lip, tongue peeking out to lightly swipe across the crimson streak.

"Geez you tryna get me hard?" Brendon chews his gum, rubbing the stinging burn radiating across his pale flesh, that masochistic grin still plastered to his face.

Josh licks his bottom lip, eyeing the skirt wearing man up and down, knowing oh too well that he enjoy it even more if Josh just reached across to pull him for a damningly long kiss.

But he would let his lover suffer, turning back to face the main road.

He keeps his focus sharp, watching as a women passes, perking up, then sinking back down once she's fully out of sight.

A hand reaches for the loose cigarette sitting in the small compartment below the car radio, placing it between his lips and lighting it up, the amber flow of the flame casting across his features.

Brendon nibbles his lower lip impatiently, reaching out rub Josh's thigh.

Josh glances at the hand for a moment, then snaps away to gander at the passing pedestrians again.

"I'm bored daddy I wanna go home," the smaller whines after a small silence between them, still rubbing Josh's thigh but moving further up.

He grips his crotch through his black cotton suit pants, Josh's gaze wandering down his front.

"Not yet, we still haven't found the perfect one," the dollmaker sighs, flicking the butt of the burnt up smoke out of the small crack in the window.