_-:38:-_

"And who the fuck are you?" Phoenix steps forward, looking up at Josh as he tries his best to be intimidating, but fails as Josh also steps forward deciding not to back down, the thought of giving up never once crossing his mind.

He's determined to show Brendon that he truly does care.

"He's, he's um..." The brunette attempts to answer the question, Phoenix spinning to stare at him, he only stutters, still unsure of his relationship with Josh.

"I'm his lover," the fire headed man completes with a dead serious tone, so serious even Brendon believes it.

It does genuinely give a few butterflies to the brunettes tummy, an involuntary blush creeps onto his face, Josh catches this bashful act and he too begins to feel the tinge of a rosey hue across his cheeks.

"Yeah, that's right, he's my boyfriend," he spits back with confidence now, Phoenix squinting.

"Let me guess, you're here to give me an earful about Brendon huh?"

Josh slowly waltzes around the barn, finger tips gliding across the handles of many tools lined up and dangling from the wall in their respective hooks.

Brendon admired the way he walks with such unperturbed confidence, each step seemingly planned. It all felt like a movie to Brendon, how gracefully and fiercely Josh seemed to float around, it couldn't be scripted.

He liked that, he liked that Josh knew what to do, because he sure as hell didn't have a clue on how to handle this.

"Hmm, something like that," he takes down a pitchfork, using both hands to skillfully grasp it, rotating it as he glowers at the floor, top lip curling up with displeasure.

"Well I've heard it all before, you guys think you scare me? You're pathetic, especially you," he goes to advance on Brendon, but is stopped with a blood curdling cry tearing it way from his throat, the threatened one in question freezes in horror at the sound coming from Phoenix.

He looks down, the pitchfork lodged through his right foot subsequently pinning him to the floor, sticky thick blood oozing from the wounds, mixing with dirt and animal faeces smeared across the barn floor.

His eyes travel up the wooden shaft, two hands tightly wrapped around and those hands belonged to the fire filled Josh, who twists the tool with a sickening crunch and crack erupting from the foot, bones, cartilage and tendons snapping, twirled up like thick strands of spaghetti on a fork.

Phoenix shrieks, dropping to the floor, he's crying, and he immediately begins to beg for mercy.

Brendon can only smile.

Josh would never grant him the bliss.

"You see, Phoenix, is it?" Josh crouches down, Phoenix laying on his back with arms outstretched, reaching for the pitchfork in an attempt to try and pull it out, but Josh twirls another tool in his hand, a smaller four pronged gardening hoe, which he promptly stabs through Phoenix's hand, that also being pinned to the dirty barn ground.

"You've hurt someone, you hurt them in a way that they'll have to live with forever," a third spade easily sinks into his forearm, hacking through the ulna at first before cracking through the radius, severing the artery.

Phoenix weeps, he pleads, Josh doesn't listen.

Brendon watches on, he can only beam at the sight, it excites him, the blood, the pain, all inflicted upon one who truly deserves it.

"So," Josh stands, there's rope dangling from the ceiling looped through a pulley. He suspects its used to hang up animals for skinning, he likes that idea.
"I'm here to make sure that hurt goes away,"