_-:16:-_

Pulling up in the alleyway behind the shop, Chris clambers out of his personal car, nothing to indicate his occupation was visible on the cars exterior.

A window above him is wide open, someone loudly, yet amazingly singing, the butter smooth voice floats through the air.

A door at the back of shop flashes a large twenty one in large silver numbers.

"Hello up there!" Chris calls out, thumping the base of his fist against the door listening to it as it rattles and clanks against its hinges.

Brendon pops his head out of the upstairs window, spying the man.

He pulls back quickly, pulling the fly of his shorts closed, zipping it up as he angrily whispers to Josh.

"Fuck, fucking pig is here!"

Josh, completely naked, is sprawled out on their bed, puffing a cigarette slowly, hand tucked underneath his head.

"Relax, it's probably just some wimpy first day kid,"

"No mothefucker it's the head hog!" Brendon hisses, struggling to pull a tiny white crop top on over his torso.

The dollmaker sits bolt upright, stubbing the smoke out inside a glass ashtray upon his bedside table.

He sits for a moment, nibbling his lower lip in thought.

His eyes scan the room as if he were searching for the question of what to do now, Brendon running his fingers through his hair as he squints into the mirror above the lovers shared chest of drawers.

Taking his finger he wipes away and neatens his smeared eyeliner.

Josh had finally pulled a pair of jeans on, Brendon spinning back around.

"Alright I'm taking Tyler down to the basement, you keep him outside,"

"What?! No way! He's gonna wanna look around!" Brendon hurries forward with a hushed voice, glancing back at the open window.

"I'll lock him the freezer for a bit, he'll be fine as long as we can get Chris out of here and quick,"

Brendon nods, half shaking. The emotionless man pulls his lover forward, tugging the hands away from his face.

"We're going to be okay,"

"Josh I don't want to get you into trouble, I can't lose you..."

Josh hushes his jilted lover, patting his back and pulling him in for a hug.

Once again the voice of Chris wafts up through the window, the vermillion boy scowls towards the open window.

"Go baby, I'll make sure I'm okay,"

The brunette nods, rushing down the stairs.

He reaches the back door, opening it slowly as he pulls his leather jacket over his outfit.

"Oh hello Officer! What brings you here?" Brendon leans against doorframe, folding his arms over each other.

"Well firstly, I'm looking for my son,"

The feminine man snorts.

"And you think you're gonna find some kid here?"

Chris squints, jaw clenching, eyeing Brendon up and down, the brunette straightening his posture as he realises Chris is suspicious.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure he's okay. Would you like us to refund you for the doll?" Honey like words smooth over the clear mistake previous, Chris warming up slightly at his change of tone.