_-:11:-_

"Wait wait please!"

Brendon fastens the metal cuffs around Tyler's ankles, the basement now way too familiar for the struggling tan boy.

Josh holds his head down as he pulls a icy metal restraint over his forehead, locking it in place, leaning down, fingers working through his hair.

"You look good like this dollface,"

"Josh please I'm sorry don't do this!"

The dollmaker rolls his eyes, stepping back from the necropsy table, puffing on a cigarette, observing Brendon as he works to hold Tyler down.

"Brendon? Hey, remember breakfast? Remember how I ate with you?"

The flamboyant man stops, looking up to Josh for a moment.

"I can do that again! I can eat with you every morning! I'll wear that skirt you like! I'll-"

"I think I'll cut that tongue out first," Brendon snarls, moving from Tyler's vision.

With panic already taking over him, Tyler struggles to move, attempting to look at Josh.

"You can do whatever you want to me please just let me live! I have people who love me," the pathetic pleading seems to effect Josh in no way, an eyebrow cocked, sucking up toxic smoke.

"I told you dollface, I won't play with you while you're still breathing,"

"And now you're flirting with my boyfriend? Yeah, I'm the slut huh daddy?" Brendon grins, pulling a pair of black latex gloves onto his hands and fiddling with a scalpel.

"You are a slut Brendon," Josh replies flatly, matter of factly.

The weapon wielding brunette scoffs.

"How about I cut your tongue out instead?" Jabbing the scalpel towards the dollmaker, Brendon scoops up a large pair of fabric scissors, making his way back over to Tyler. "If you're lucky, you'll choke on your own blood and die before you feel anything too painful,"

A sinister smile befalls Brendon's boyish good looks, something Tyler had only seen grace the dollmaker's wicked face.

"Brendon I'm so sorry, please I'll do whatever you two want of me, I have people-"

"Who love you yeah yeah I heard your speech before, we have people who love us too and do you think they care what happens to us?" Tyler attempts to shrink back from Brendon's encroaching face, far too close for comfort.

"Well, you have people who love you," Josh lights up another smoke with the smouldering butt of the last one, pointing it towards Brendon. "No one loved me, they're dead now," he shrugs, all of Tyler's attempts shut down, so he begins to cry.

"Oh god what's next? Gonna piss yourself too?" Brendon tsk's, rolling his eyes.

Josh visibly stiffens at the sound spilling from Tyler's clenched teeth, an odd feeling of anger yet sympathy erupts throughout the dollmaker's chest, straightening his posture, eyes glued to the tears streaming down Tyler's peachy coloured face.

Brendon fumbles with a speculum, adjusting the width with its wooden handle.

Forcing apart the golden skinned boys mouth and shoving the metal prongs inside, hooking over the bottom and top sets of his teeth, Brendon turns the crank, prying Tyler's jaws apart, wide enough to fit his hand inside.

Tyler cries out, struggling against the cuffs linked over his wrists and ankles.

Josh gulps back something hard within his throat, suddenly, the air too thick to swallow, darting his adrenaline fuelled vision from his love to his toy.