_-:40:-_

It takes an expert to tie a rope tight enough to not cause friction burns if skin is present to rub against, especially when that skin is fighting to rid said rope from round it.

They would be too obvious around pale wrists and across the submissive's buttocks, the dominate making sure that wouldn't be an issue, and he himself, was an expert at this.

If he were to struggle, and burns were to form, the third party member who was currently completely oblivious to the situation taking place in his own bed, would quite possibly murder both involved in this disgusting, traitorous act.

But Tyler couldn't help to struggle, testing the ropes, finding it hard to move at all as the scratchy rope shuffled the slightest amount against his wrists, unable to move his arms, they stayed poised above his head, the bed board crafted just for this with portholes for rope to be tied around.

Tyler wouldn't lie, he was scared for what was going to happen, Josh working his way slowly down his body and fasting knots where need be, and once he was finished, he knelt back and admired his work.

Upturned brows upon a slick with perspiration forehead greet him, huge doe eyes show not only fear but arousal, tempting Josh to do something, anything, he could take it, and Josh knew he could.

Josh reaches forward, hand pulling the cloth gag a little more taught, Tyler choking in displeasure.

He carefully lets his fingers brush across Tyler's crimson cheeks, feathering down to wrap around his throat, shushing his muffled cries with a soft whisper like whistle, quietening the submissive's chokes of trepidation.

Tyler flinches, keeping his eyes wide open and focused on Josh's raptorial scowl as it scans over his vulnerable naked body.

He squeezes lightly, Tyler's racing pulse thumping in his hand, his jugular letting Josh know just how frightened Tyler truly was without even having to say a word.

Josh moves in closer, Tyler tugging his restraints, arms already beginning to ache just from being held above his head, Josh biting down on his bottom lip, eyes washing over Tyler's shaking form.

"Now,"

Again Tyler flinches, the soft gravel in Josh's tone startling him, not expecting him to say a word.

"How should I punish my little slut? My little baby doll," the fire haired man sweetly coos, the back of his first two fingers glide down Tyler's heated face, across his jawline, flicking his chin up to gain eye contact.

Tyler's cry is damped under the soft silk tight in his dry mouth, the fabric darker where his saliva had seeped through and temporarily stained the beautiful royal blue silk ribbon.

Josh was fond of using blue on his submissive's, and he especially loved it on Tyler, the vibrant, stark contrast of his bright red coloured hair contradicting yet matching the royal of the silk and rope around his little doll's body, even the leather they lay upon a deep, rich and vibrant blue that stung Tyler's eyes.

The dominate, still fully clothed, looks over Tyler, the frightened twink making another muffled call, Josh's deep chocolate eyes snapping up to lock with his.

That animalistic stare with pupils blown out makes Tyler involuntarily wriggle his hips with anticipation, a smirk gracing his partners lips.

"I know what we can start with," Josh absentmindedly tugs the rope bound around Tyler's hip, hooked under his groin and looping back around to cup his buttocks tightly.

As he tugs, it pulls the other side, symmetrical to the section between Josh's fingers.

Tyler lets out a soft groan, his own warm sultry breath the only sort of heat he feels as it cascades down his bare chest.