_-:7:-_

Sunlight had ceased to filter through the tiny window hours ago, Tyler was weary, and starving, his stomach had screamed and called for mercy all day.

He had interacted with Brendon once again, only briefly as he stuffed a ragged slice of cloth into his mouth, duct taping it shut, round and round the back of his head, so tightly he could feel bruises forming on his skin.

"I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you too much, I usually don't deal with people when they're alive! This isn't my idea I'm sorry kid,"

The girly brunettes words still flooded his mind.

Scuffling feet, voices floated from upstairs, Tyler desperate to cry out for help yet none came, and now night had befallen the frightened golden skinned boy.

Praying for help only seemed to make him feel worse.

Just as he thought he had given up on hope, the door cracks open, Tyler, lifting his head feebly, craning to see who had entered, watching as the fiery haired man descends the stairs, gripping a record player tight between his hands.

Without acknowledging the fact Tyler was in the room, he passes him, Tyler now straining to glance behind himself, watching as the man sets up the record player on the workbench.

He sets a record down, letting it start, before making direct eye contact with the shaking boy.

Tyler's head snaps back towards the floor, clenching his jaw once footsteps approach from behind.

The chair shifts, Tyler yells in protest, turned towards the metal bench, chest height to him. The bench glistens slightly under the artificial light of the dimly illuminated room.

The strangest exits once again, and once he returns, he lays a plate of food out in front of Tyler, one for himself, two wine glasses expertly positioned in front of the plate, the bottle of expensive looking wine in the middle of the table.

"Salutations,"

The word, low, grumbly, reach deep inside Tyler, and he flinches involuntarily, the voice unexpected.

The man sits across from Tyler, hands folded on the table.

"It's a pleasure to finally, finally have you in front of me, well, it should be a pleasure for you to be, in front of me," he taps his chest slightly, a greedy smirk tugs the corner of his lips.

Raising his brows slightly, he takes his knife and fork up with perfect poise, slicing into a hunk of meat. Tyler watches in disgust as blood oozes from the steak, almost spilling over the edge of the plate.

"Considering you didn't really have much choice in the matter," again he grins, before taking the bite of food from his fork.

Tyler stares down at his own plate, the intoxicating scent of deliciousness waters his mouth instinctively.

He so desperately needs whatever is in front of him, the salvia soaked up instantly with the cloth still stuffed in his mouth.

Liquid pours swiftly into the glass in front of him, then into the one opposite himself.

"Oh, gosh where are my manners huh?" Slapping himself in the forehead, the man grins. "My name is Josh, short for Joshua but if you call me that this little arrangement will end a lot sooner than I wish,"

Tyler's eyes widen, but the man, Josh, keeps on smiling.

"Would you like a drink? I was told you were thirsty,"