Cahpter 6 The Fight

Faith POV

The fight began and then I saw Starscream approaching us. He then transforms and lands close to us.

"What need have I for peace when I have Skyquake. With some disciples he will learn to respect his new master and once it begins to know that Skyquake destroys Optimus Prime under my command all Decepticons will gracefully bow to me" Starscream said with a smile.

"Reminder Starscream in a big ass liar" I said to my record list voice on my phone.

"What did you say!" he yells.

"What you heard Screamy pie" I said. I hear him growl but then ignore me and got his attention to the fight just down below us.

I saw both of them firing at each other. I then see the little yellow and black Autobot was known as Bumblebee come out and start to fire as well. 

He ends up being thrown to the wall by Skyquake

He ends up being thrown to the wall by Skyquake. Then they start to fight altogether.

"Do not miss a single moment Soundwave. We shall need visual documentation of Optimus Prime demise for the historical record" Starscream said.

"Come on Screamy just shut up" I mumble under my breath so only Soundwave could hear me.

As I was seeing the fight I saw that Optimus and Bumblebee transform and start to run away.

"So the time has made you a coward Prime!" Skyquake yells while firing. He then began to follow them losing them out of sight.

"We lost sight of them" Starscream began.

"No Starscream. Like we haven't figured that out already" I said sarcastically. He just growls but didn't reply back to me.

"Soundwave why aren't you tracking them" Starscream said. I saw something on Soundwave's visor so I lean close to see what is it.

"What, What is it" Starscream said and lean closer to Soundwave visor. I then saw a Decepticons signal pop out.

"A second Decepticons life signal. But Skyquake is the only sleeper buried in this area" Starscream said. Soundwave then got the signal closer and I saw that the signal was not coming from the planet Earth but from space.

"The sight of our destroy space bridge. You're not telling me that life signal belongs to.." but I cut Starscream in finishing this sentence.

"LORD MEGATRON!" I yell happy. I then felt my heart start to beat out of happiness that Lord Megatron was still alive

"But-but-but he was he was microns from the destination point nothing could have survived that blast. Your sensors must be defective. Ignore the contact delete the coordinates" Starscream demand.

But Soundwave didn't do it just leave his visor as it was. I got mad because how could Starscream just want Soundwave to delete one possibility that Lord Megatron might be alive.