Chapter 20 Orion Pax

Faith POV

As we were now on the inside of the Autobots base I saw something coming our way. I turn my head and was met with a young boy that Lord Megatron had shot. I saw a girl and the other boy walking in back followed by two adults.

 I saw a girl and the other boy walking in back followed by two adults

"You" the young boy said in anger in which I think the name was Raf if that what I hear the other said

"Oh you're looking much better than last time we meet the little one. Humans Resistant" Lord Megatron said while looking away. I then hit him upside the head with my hand.

"Ouch" he said. I saw some of the bots and humans wide there eyes when I hit my Lord.

"What was that for" Lord Megatron asked. I then turn to look at him with a glare.

"I'm a human to my Lord" I said then look away from his gaze.

"Half" he said and I nod. I saw the Autobots look confused by the word half because it was true I was human but just half human and the other half was Cybertronian.

"Come on Raf. He isn't worth it" the older boy said.

'Like seriously I have to learn their name I have called them boy and girl all the time. I will have to talk to Soundwave later' I thought

I then saw the women get Raf and guide him away. I saw the older boy then walk away but was stopped by my Lord.

"And you. I never forget a face even that of a human" Lord Megatron said and the boy turns around to look at my Lord but then ignore him and start to walk away.

"You double cross anyone my is the face you will never forget NEVEEEEEER!" the girl yell but then was pulled by the man that was there. She struggles but he never let her go.

"Ratchet obtains the destination coordinates from our guest" Optimus said then Lord Megatron walk over with Ratchet to get the right coordinates. The other Autobots never stop pointing their blaster at us. I sigh then just lean on my Lord helm. When Lord Megatron told Ratchet the coordinates and he had to type them down on the computer. He then opens the ground bridge telling us that it was time.