Chapter 16 Green Eyes

Faith POV

Omg I got so much in trouble last time with Lord Megatron for leaving the Nemesis. He made me clean the Nemesis and just telling you is not easy when you are like the size of a mouse compared to them.

It's been four days already and I finally finish from cleaning the whole Nemesis I think but with the help of some Vehicons. Just a reminder for myself never disobeyed any more orders from Lord Megatron because it could be the end of me. Right now am on a mission with Knockout and Breakdown we were looking for Energon.

 Right now am on a mission with Knockout and Breakdown we were looking for Energon

"Faith what are you doing" Knockout asked while he was driving. I was connecting my phone to his radio to play a song.

"Just going to look for a song to sing while we are driving" I said then found one and start to play it.

(Summer By Calvin Harris)

When I met you in the summer

To my heartbeat sound

We fell in love

As the leaves turned brown

And we could be together baby

As long as skies are blue

You act so innocent now

But you lied so soon

When I met you in the summer

To my heartbeat sound

We fell in love

As the leaves turned brown

And we could be together baby

As long as skies are blue

You act so innocent now

But you lied so soon

When I met you in the summer

Summer

When I met you in the summer

Summer

When I was finished singing I feel Knockout speed up sending me flying to the back seat.

"Ahh" I scream then land on the back seat. I then got up and look straight to the radio.

"What on the world Knockout give me a little warning next time!" I yell in anger.

"Sorry Faith but the Autobots start to following us" he said then I went over to the driver seat again and wrap the seat belt around me. I then look through Knockout mirror and he was correct the Autobots were hot on both Knockout and Breakdown trail.

"Knockout can we just bridge out of here. This cube is putting some serious drag on me" Breakdown said through the radio.

"The more we gave the Autobots a work out the more fluid they burn and we win the Energon race. Besides here comes air support" Knockout said then I look back and saw air alt-mode Vehicons flying.