Chapter 23 Techno-Organic and Grandma

Faith POV

It has been days since I got hurt and I still can go on missions so I had to stay with Soundwave in the control room

It has been days since I got hurt and I still can go on missions so I had to stay with Soundwave in the control room. I was so bored like really just give me something and I will kill anyone with it. Soundwave never was the talking person so it was so boring being with him.

I was laying down on his shoulder looking at the ceiling of the Nemesis. As I was lost in my thoughts I hear Lord Megatron growl while standing next to a monitor in the control room making me jump and almost fall down. I look up and Lord Megatron was mad about something. He then hit one of the tables in anger.

"The spark instructor was on my grasps. I should've removed more than that scout voice box when I had the chance" Lord Megatron said. Soundwave then walks over to him and show him the other two coordinates that Optimus had left us.

"Indeed Soundwave. We possess two more sets of coordinates. Witch Orion decrypted before departing our ranks. Let us see what other long lost treasure we might be reunited with" Lord Megatron said.

"Lord Megatron can I go in the next mission please. I'm really bored out of my mine already" I said.

"Faith you know that you have to recover from your injury so until then your not allowed to go to mission that required you moving a lot" Lord Megatron said.

I growl and then lay down on Soundwave shoulder once again letting my feet hang. I don't know but I felt like Lord Megatron and Soundwave were watching me. I Ignore it and just took my phone out and start to play some games on it.

I was so bored that I almost threw my phone to who knows where. I sat up and saw that Knockout and Breakdown were going out on a mission so I try to convince Lord Megatron once more.

"Lord Megatron could I assist the mission please. I promised to not do anything risky but please let me go with Knockout and Breakdown or am about to throw anything my hand touch to anyone helm from this boredom" I said. Lord Megatron turns around and looks at me. I saw him think for a little bit but finally gave up.

"Okay you could go but you're not allowed to insert into any fight" he said making me happy. I stand up and Knockout scoop me from Soundwave shoulder to his. We then went in through the ground bridge.

"Wow Faith I don't know how you do it but you can convince our Lord really fast" Knockout said.

"Will I was not kidding when I said I was going to throw anything my hand's touch I was so bored like hell" I said.

"Will I feel something else going on there" Knockout said with a smirk I blushed tomato red but just ignore him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said but didn't look at him.

"Oh, why is it that your face is all red Faith are you hiding something from us that you don't want to tell us" Knockout said.

"There nothing am hiding" I said.