Chapter 41 Zombie Problem Part 2

Faith POV

We now were all gathered in the control room attempting to figure out a way to defeat the creatures while explaining the entire situation to Lord Megatron.

"Then why can I not command the monster to followed my bidding" Lord Megatron asked as Soundwave pulled up a picture of the original zombie-con on the computer.

"While the trace of Dark Energon should have granted you control over these ghouls. I believe the Synthetic component may be corrupting your link to them" Knockout explained.

I was sitting on Lord Megatron shoulder while he stared at both mechs skeptically before turning to Soundwave.

"Initiate high alert!" Lord Megatron orders Soundwave.

"Tell all troops to keep their distance the mutations and to terminate on sight!" he orders then turned back to face the two idiots that had caused this.

"Your fate however remains to be seen" Lord Megatron told them then just stared at them for a couple of seconds.

"Why are you still here! Find this creation of yours and eradicated it immediately!" Lord Megatron shouted making both mechs then run out of the control room.

Lord Megatron then turn back to the computer trying to figure how to fix what these idiots had caused. I sight then jump down Lord Megatron shoulder to the ground. For a strange reason something was telling me that something really bad was about to happen but I didn't know what.

I shook my head then look at the control room door. For some reason my heart was telling me to follow Knockout and Starscream but why. I knew this might get me kill but I risk it and ran out the control room and began to look for both Knockout and Starscream.

Some minutes pass and I finally was able to catch up to them. They were at the vault of our warship. I look around and saw Silas on Breakdown body on the ground offline and please for Primus sake let it be offline for good.

"Our ordeal is finally over" Starscream said as he turns both his blaster back to normal.

"Or not" Knockout replied pointing at something so I and Starscream turn our gazes toward where he was pointing at. My eyes wide when I saw it. It was the pod were Airachnid should be frozen at. It was broken to pieces meaning that she was out and free.

"Scarp!" Starscream curse.

"Starscream. Have you made contact with the plague bringer" Lord Megatron voice through the comm-link.

"Actually my Liege. I have good news and bad news" Starscream said nervously.

I was about to walk inside that was until I feel myself being picked up so I yelled in terror getting both the two mech attention. I turn my head around and saw the last con that I wish to see.

It was Airachnid. She smirks then as fast as she took me in her grip she quickly began to run away with me in hand. I hear Starscream and Knockout yelled in unison then began to follow from behind.

"Let me go you stupid spider!" I yelled then was able to grab my blaster and shot her side making her hiss in pain then made her throw me to the wall. I hit the wall with a loud 'BANG'. I hear some crack once I hit the wall then the floor meaning that I just broke some bones.

"You little stupid useless human. From today own. This will be your last time you take your last breathe" Airachnid said and was about to stab me but then got shot by two shots. She dodges them then turn to look at both Knockout and Starscream who had each other weapons out.

"We will not let you hurt Faith even if are spark are in the line" Knockout said with his saws out.

"Will mine is on the line even if I don't protect this human so why not just help out" Starscream said with both his blaster activate. What Starscream said made me chuckle but that hurt so bad.