Chapter 22 Optimus Prime Is Back

Faith POV

Will Starscream might ruin Lord Megatron plan. I will have to act like I don't know anything.

"Please I mean no harm" Orion said

"No then what are you doing here" Starscream asked.

"Research for Lord Megatron" Orion replied.

"Is this some kind of joke" Starscream asked.

"No Screamy Pie is not" I said with a proud smile.

"I do not understand and why did you call me Optimus Prime" Orion began. Starscream looks at him like he was crazy then lower his rockets. I put my hands on my blaster just in case he tried something.

"Why wouldn't I" Starscream asked then look at him then at me.

"Because my name is Orion Pax. I am far from being a Prime" Orion replied. I then saw Starscream look at Orion's shoulder and saw the Decepticons symbol.

"You....reminded me of someone I once knew that all" Starscream said. I raise an eyebrow and look at him suspiciously.  

"You are Starscream" Orion asked.

"Yes" Starscream replied with a stupid face. I will laugh if only we were not in this situation.

"Lord Megatron told me that you have been terminated" Orion said then look at me.

"Don't look at me I thought so too" I whispered.

"Lord Megatron says many things in only some which are true" Starscream said.

"You do not suggest that our leader will speak falsehood" Orion asked. Starscream look at him then starts to laugh.

"You truly are being kept on the dark aren't you" Starscream said.

"You speak in many riddles Starscream. Please tell me what it is that you know" Orion asked while walking over standing now closer to him. I look at Orion then turn my gaze to Starscream with a glare.

"And in returned" Starscream said. Before anyone could say anything else the door slide open and three vehicons pointed there blaster at him. I quickly jump on my disk and point my blaster as well while flying above the three vehicons head.

"Starscream surrender" one of the vehicons said.

Starscream got scared and hide behind Orion with a yell.

'Ha he yelled like a little girl' I thought.

"Hold your fired" Orion said.

Starscream was too scared so he transforms and starts to get away. I start to follow him. I saw the vehicons tell something to Orion. I saw two of them stay guard and the other transformed and start to follow me. Other Vehicons tried to attack Starscream but they all end up dead. When we were close already he transforms. I quickly move so he wouldn't hit me. He didn't but end up killing the Vehicon that was by my side. He transforms and starts to get away again. I followed him and fired every time I had a chance. He lunches a rocket of his and it exploded the main door to the deck. Vehicons and I fired at him but no one hit him until I finally got a straight hit on him making smoke come out of it.

"Lady Faith we will take care from here report to Lord Megatron" one of the Vehicons said. I nod then flew over to the control room. Once there I saw Soundwave but no sign of Lord Megatron. I land on his shoulder and he saw me then began to walk over toward were Orion workplace was at.

I found that Lord Megatron was inside talking with Orion. Soundwave and I waited until Lord Megatron was finished talking with Orion. The door slid open and there he came from around the corner.