Chapter 21 Orion Pax Part 2

Faith POV

I woke up by a door sliding open. I look up from the large bed and saw Lord Megatron walking in. He saw me sitting on his bed and walk toward me.

"Faith how are you feeling" he asked.

"I'm feeling fine thanks for asking" I said in a little mad tone because he had left me with the Autobots base and it was his fault that I got injured.

"Oh, Faith am sorry I think I should have told you to stay in the Nemesis. But I still didn't want you getting hurt if you had come with me to the Earth core. Your body still not use the large amount of Dark Energon" he said but I ignore him and stand up on the bed.

I then start to walk away not even daring to look at him. I was mad but at the same time, I knew he was right. While I was limping over to the end of the bed I then feel some strong arms wrap around my body.

I freak out because they were human arms. I turn my head and I was meet with the most handsome man I ever had lay eyes on. He had grey hair with red eyes. He was wearing a grey coat that had black on it and I could see that he was wearing a black button up shirt with a yellow tie and grey pants.

My face looks so shocked and scared of who was this person

My face looks so shocked and scared of who was this person. He saw my face and chuckle at my shock face. I then finally broke from my shock free myself from his arms.

"Who the heck are you and where is Lord Megatron" I said pointing a finger at him. He didn't reply right away and just laugh.

"So you don't recognize me Faith" he said.

'Wait that voice. It sounds just like Lord Megatron voice' I thought.

"Wait a minute Lord Megatron is that you" I asked.

"Indeed it me Faith. This is my human hologram" he said. He then walks toward me and stood in front of me. He then grabs my chin and then brought our faces together in a passionate kiss. I was still shocked about the human hologram but then kiss him back. We then separate and he hugged me close to his body with are faces looking at each other.

"Faith am really sorry that I left you with those Autobots scum. Please forgive me" he said. I look at his eyes and saw that he was telling the true threw those beautiful blood red eyes.

I didn't reply but kiss him once more. He smiles through the kiss and kisses me back. We start to fight for domination but at the end he won and start to explore the inside of my mouth with his tongue. We kiss for so long that when we separate we both were breathing so hard. I saw a smile crept across his face.

"So you do forgive me" he asked.

"Yes my Lord but never do something like that again or I will not forgive you next time" I said. He chuckled but the smile at me. He then picks me up bride style and walk over to the edge of the berth and jump down like it was nothing. He then walks over to my bedroom and went inside. I smile knowing that he did really love me and I love him as well. He put me on the bed and then kiss me once more before he starts to walk over back to his room.