Chapter 36 Predacon

Faith POV

I had woken up when I felt my stomach feel weird. I open my eyes and see that I just pass a space bridge to Cybertron with me still on my Sire's shoulder.

"Sire why are we on Cybertron" I asked.

"Oh, Faith. Sorry if I woke you up" he said.

"No is okay" I said.

"Will we are going to my laboratory here on Cybertron to get something that will help us hunt the Autobots" he said.

"Really what is it" I asked very excited.

"Will if I tell you then it won't be a surprise will it be" he said. I growl because I hate surprises. I hear him chuckle then I feel myself being thrown around and then land on a soft seat. I pull my head up and saw that I was on my Sire alt-mode. I wish I could see how he look from outside. He then starts to drive away.

"Sire can you tell me about my Mother" I asked with hop on my voice.

"Will I tell you this. She was smart girl got into trouble a lot and always defend the one she loves. She loves animals so much and also to drive around on cars and motorcycles. She really was a stubborn girl. I think I know where you got your attitude Faith" he said.

"Oh, you make it sound like she was the best person in the world" I said.

"Because she was. She was not scared when she meets me. At first, I thought she was just like any human that will freak out and run away to call the police. But she didn't do one or the other. She started talking to me like I was one of her kind. She was so sweet with me even though I was mean to her" he said.

"I wish I had met her" I said but said it with a sad tone. I then feel myself being wrap in strong arms. I then see my Sire hologram by my side hugging me.

"Don't be sad my little sparkling. You don't have to blame you for her death. She gives her life so you be able to live your" he said. I smile then return the hug.

"Thank you Sire" I said.

Some time pass and he deactivate his hologram and transform. I land on his servo. He then walks inside a building. As we walk I then see something up ahead. It was a large tube with yellow liquid. Inside the tube was some kind of creature.

"Wow" I said with amazement. My Sire then walks over to a computer and put me on it so he be able to type on it. I then see electricity come out of the tube and cables connected to it. I see the optics of the creature open up. My sire then picks me up and put me on his shoulder then walk over to the tube which the yellow liquid was being extracted from the tube.

"Sire what is this creature" I asked when the tube then was removed from it and then I saw that it has the form of a dragon.

"This my dear is called a Predacon" my Sire said.

"It looks just like a dragon" I said.

"Dragon" my Sire asked.

"It's a mythological animal. It's like a giant lizard but with wings" I said. He nod then we both turn back to the Predacon.

"I have a question will it attack us" I asked.

"No the beats in under my control" he said.

"So could I get in his head so I could pet him" I said with excitement.

"Yes you can" he said. I then see him order the best to come eye level with us. So it does. Now his face just was in front of us. My Sire then raises his servo so I be able to get on top of it. I did then jump on his head.