Chapter 9 Street Racing

Faith POV

I think I had the shortest sleep in my life. I had 2 hours and a half of sleep. I woke up in Lord Megatron Shoulder by Knockout telling me that he was going street racing and I couldn't deny that so I accept. But I had to change first so I took a quick shower and put some new clothes on.

So now me and him our on a part of the world going to and illegal street racing. Knockout had the radio on it was talking about how dangerous street racing could me. He turns it off and we finally got to the race. He got on the starting line and waited to start

"Omg Knockout this is so exciting. Soundwave will kill me when he finds out but this is worth it" I said already excited for the race to start.

"Oh calm down kid the race will start" he said. Before I could say something some interrupt me.

"Not from around here European design" I hear someone said so I turn my head to my left and saw an ugly man there. I could see him but he couldn't see me because the window was black so he could not see the inside.

"Sue it is pretty........too pretty" he said and then made a scratch with his ring.

"Oh Primus your dead" I said already knowing that Knockout was mad.

"Big Mistake" Knockout said getting ready for the race.

"Hey Knockout let show him to not mess with your painting" I said.

"Hell yeah. Let show him Faith" he said and the guy in front turn the flashlight on telling that the race has started.

We then start the race. We were last but I knew Knockout had a plan so I didn't question him. I saw the guy that scratch Knockout pain speed up leaving everyone back. Knockout then speed up as well making a turn. He then starts going faster and then hit the car in front. Knockout then bump him once more making him go flying out of the road down a hill.

"You scratch my paint I scratch your" Knockout said then continued the race.

"Knockout let me finish the rest of the race" I asked.

"You know how to drive Faith" he asked.

"Yes Knockout I use to take my Dad car to get away from him sometimes" I said.

"Okay get the wheel" he said and then let me finish the rest of the race.

I drive the rest of the race and we came in first place. I saw the other two cars finish but they were still waiting for the last car but it never came.

"Okay Faith time to leave" Knockout said but I stop him.

"Wait Knockout let me get the prize for winning the race" I said.

"Why" he asked.

"Will the prize it $250,000 and I need the money" I said.

"Okay fine" he said and let me out. I saw all the men look at me. Maybe surprise because they think I was the one driving this whole time.

"Sir my money" I said to the guy that had the cash with him. He gave me the money but didn't stop looking at me like I was a piece of meat.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I said while getting inside Knockout and drove away.

"Wow didn't you feel uncomfortable by all those men looking at you" Knockout asked.

"No I really don't care" I said.

"Oh okay" he said.

Time Skip

We were in the Nemesis and you don't want to know who was waiting for me when I came through the ground bridge yes if you said Soundwave you guest it. He was standing there with his arms cross.