Chapter 18 I Love You

Faith POV

As I pass the Ground bridge and I was on the other side. I didn't really have a happy face. The ground bridge close and I then ignore all the bots that were there looking at me as I start to leave the room.

"Faith did something happened" I hear Knockout asked.

"No" I replied but never stop on my track. I then walk on the hallways toward my and Megatron bedroom.

"I see that the little fleshy is depressed" I hear someone said.

I quickly move from where I was standing at when I felt something coming my way. Thank god I move because Arachnid had sent one of her legs to hit me. I then took my blaster out and pointed at her.

"Get your 8 ugly legs away from me or I'm not going to be nice and start to shoot until you look like a cheese" I said with my blue eyes change to red and my purple eye starts to glow.

I saw her look at me shocked but then saw a smirk form on her face.

"Oh I see so you have Energon on your body. I could feel it. I could feel the Dark Energon coming from your body" she said while taking a step front. I then got mad and shot a leg of hers. She yells in pain.

"I told you to get your legs away from me. I wasn't kidding when I said that I was going to blow you up" I said.

She looks at me once more but nod then left with one of her legs bleeding. I then put my blaster back to my belt and left to my room. When I was finally there I then plot on the bed not even daring to take my shoes off. I was feeling so hurt and scare for Lord Megatron.

I was hurt that he yells at me and scare if something bad happens to him. I don't know how long was I inside my room thinking but I then decided to take a shower because I smell really bad. I got some clothes then went inside the bathroom. Once there I decide to take a bubble bath so I fill up the tub and add some shampoo on it.

I then went inside and then just relax as the warm body hit my cold body. I had put some music on my phone so I start to sing along.

(Sorry By Justin Bieber)

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty

You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies

I hope I don't run out of time. Could someone call a referee?

'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice

And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times

So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem, oh, myself tonight

'Cause I just need one more shot, second chances

Yeah

Is it too late now to say sorry?

'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry yeah

Sorry yeah

Sorry

Yeah, I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to