Chapter 32 Omega Keys

Faith POV

One word to describe this day

:BORING!!!!!:

Yes, I said boring because is true. I have been on my Lord's shoulder all day and nothing interesting has happened. I was starting to get irritated. The only sound that is in the room was Soundwave typing down on the computer. Until my Lord start to talk about what happened in his fight with Optimus. When my Lord was finished saying something about Optimus now more determined to get the next Iacon relics Soundwave had found the next coordinates.

"Ah very good. I see that you have decoyed the next set of coordinates" Lord Megatron said while standing in back of Soundwave.

"Way to step things up Soundwave. I do hope that this Iacon relic is something less secret that more profane. Like an electoral disruptive cannon. We could use one of those" Knockout said while walking into the control room.

"Indeed Knockout" Lord Megatron said then turn around to face the computer.

"Dreadwing report to the bridge immediately" Lord Megatron called.

"Please Lord Megatron allowed me the honor to retreat this relic for you" Knockout said.

"Am surprise you risk your finish so soon after your accident" Lord Megatron said.

"None of less. I remain unconvinced that you're the best choice for the task since you fail to secure the phase shifter" Lord Megatron then continued.

"I lack the proper tools but since Soundwave currently occupied I can imagine your mind if I borrow this. So I better secure your prize" Knockout said while showing us the relic that Soundwave had retreat.

"Very well" Lord Megatron said. Knockout nod then when he's about to walk away. I quickly jump off my Lord's shoulder to his. Knockout just look at me confused as well as Lord Megatron.

"What am bored out of my mind and I don't care what you say right now am going on this mission. If I stay one more second on this ship I'm going insane. Still, I don't think you guys want to be painted pink because that was one of the first things I was about to do" I said with an evil smirk.

"Okay, I will allow you to go as well just don't get hurt" Lord Megatron said.

"Yes!" I said. Knockout smile we then went through a ground bridge and we were now looking for this new relic.

We were in some kind of construction place. I see the vessel on a rock with some kind of key sticking out of it. Knockout walk over we then hears someone voice.

"Over there" I hear it was Arcee voice.

"Well, well the Autobots I wanted to see" Knockout said while walking in front of the Autobots.

"I hander the mad doctor you grab the key" Arcee said while taking her blasters out.

"I been waiting to thank you both for all the memories" Knockout said then shot the resonance blaster at them. It hit Arcee sending her back. Knockout then shot it at Bumblebee making him hit a rock. Knockout then walk forward not letting Bumblebee go. He was making him go deeper to the rock crushing him.