Chapter 30 Silas

Faith POV

The first thing that I felt when I was getting conscious back was dizziness. I open my eyes and look around confused about what happened and where was I. I then start to look more clearly and found myself once more on the med-bay. I then remember what happened. I tried to kill myself because I thought that the Decepticons will be way better without me. I sat up and lean on the bed I was.

"So someone found me and brought me here before I could've died" I said out loud. When I said that the door to the med-bay open and there came a Vehicon he looks my way and saw me awake. He then left the room quickly and some minutes pass and Lord Megatron, Soundwave, Knockout, and Dreadwing came inside. Lord Megatron was the first one by my side.

"Faith how are you filling" Knockout said. I didn't reply and then just look away from them.

"Lady Faith please tell us what happened" Dreadwing said. I still didn't reply. I then feel my face being turn to look at them. Lord Megatron was using his finger to move my face so now I was looking at them.

"Faith tells us why is it that you did this" he said in a calmer voice. I look at him then look down to my hands which I had on my lap. I then let my tears fall down. I start to sob quickly then raise my face to look at them.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I'm causing. I really hate myself. I haven't' been of a lot of use for anything just to cause trouble to the Decepticons. I thought that maybe if I die the Decepticons will not have to keep on worrying about me. Even the Vehicons seem to not like me so no one will even miss me" I said.

There was silence for a brief moment just my sobbing could be heard in the room that was until Lord Megatron broke the silent.

"Faith please don't think that no one cares about you because we do care. You're not a trouble to any of us. We like to have you here. Yes, there are some Vehicons that might think different but their others that like having you around so please don't say that we don't care because we do" he said then wipe some tears away from my face.

"Lord Megatron is right Faith we care for yours. We don't know what will happen if something happened to you" Knockout said. Soundwave then put a smiley face on his visor. I smile a little but was still hurt by the Vehicons comments.

I then got hug to a warm chest. I look to my right and see Lord Megatron hologram hugging me close to him. I smile then snuggle closer to his warm chest.

"Faith please promise me that you will never ever tried to hurt your side ever again" he said and look at me straight in the eyes.

"I promise my Lord" I said then kissed his warm lips. He kisses back then we separate. He gives me a smile which I smile back.

"Please rest until Knockout tells your good to go" he said. I nod then lay myself back on the bed. I saw them take their lead leaving me with Knockout who was checking my wounds.

Time Skip