Chapter 47 Predacons Rising

Faith POV

It's been a week. A whole week since I lost him. I lost my other half and I still alive but why. Could it be because I don't want to leave my Sire. Could it because I want to get revenge on that scout. Or could it be because that was Lord Megatron last wish.

I don't know which one is it but I'm still here. Alive with my Sire and Starscream. Knockout was captured by the Autobots and Soundwave will he disappeared and was not heard from him anymore. Sire has also created two new Predacons. Their names are Darksteel and Skylynx. Really annoying Predacons if you asked me.

Ever since we land on Cybertron. Sire found a hiding lab were we stay hidden from the Autobots. Sire also did something to our locators so the Decepticon Warship won't be able to locate us. Ever since we land I also haven't talked that much. My spark still hurt and tears still fall. I was broken with no way to be fixed. Sire will sometimes wrap me in his arm body so I could be able to fall asleep which I rarely now do cause of the memories of Lord Megatron death.

"Faith. Shockwave told us to bring you this. he said that you need to drink it before you fell into a shutdown mode for Energon" I heard Darksteel said as he lay an Energon cube on the floor next to the berth that I stay most of my time in.

"I don't want it" I said as I look away from them.

"Shockwave told us that you may say that. So he told us to tell you that you need so you could keep living as Lord Megatron will want" Skylynx said.

"I said I don't want it!" I yelled standing up from my berth and facing both Predacons who back away once they saw my optics. Like always my right optic turn red and my left optic began to glow purple. This past week I also became more scarier and emotional.

"Faith I know that your still sad and mad about what happened but please drink the Energon dear. You need it" Sire who had heard me yelling at the Predacons had come over.

"I said to leave me alone!!" I yelled as tears began to fall down my optics again.

"Please.....leave....me be" I whispered while sliding down to the floor. I hear Sire sigh then walk over to me and kneel beside me. He hugs me close to him and began to rock me back and ford.

As I was relaxing in my Sire's arms I felt the need to throw up. I quickly pull myself up and run to the washroom. I began to throw up the minutes I went inside.

"Faith are you okay" Sire asked as he came over and began to rub my back.

"Yeah, I think so" I replied then stood up but I felt something making me stop in my track.

My spark stirred and my ventilations froze. I felt myself stiffened and raised my servo to my spark as I felt it again. It was my spark bond. It was active again.

"Faith!" Sire asked in shock as I felt my body falling.

"Lord Megatron" I whispered as the world around me began to turn black. I felt my body go into a force shutdown.

Time Skip

It was dark. So dark. I felt myself getting conscience. I slowly and painfully open my optics. I saw the ceiling of my Sire laboratory once I did. I look around and saw my Sire was working on his computer.

"Sire" I called out making him stop whatever he was doing and walk over to me.

"Your awake Faith. How are you feeling dear" Sire asked.

"I felt better. What happened" I asked.

"You went into a shutdown mode because of the lack of Energon. I had to transfer Energon to your body while you were unconscious. Please drink this up" Sire said as he hands me a cube of Energon. I nod and took it from his servo and drank the whole container down.