Chapter 12 Faith

Faith POV

"

Knockout so tell me is Starscream going to survive" I asked Knockout. I was sitting on his shoulder while he looked at a datapad.

You see Lord Megatron torture Starscream leaving him all bruised and dents on his body. That day Starscream lived to his name with so many screams of pain from him. He's right now on the medical berth in recovery. I really had wished for him to be dead but I'm not that cruel will maybe a little.

"Will as I check he will do a quick recovery" he said not looking away from his datapad.

"It's that so" I hear someone voice say. It made my heart skip a beat. I look up and saw My Lord standing there. Knockout finally looks away from the datapad and look at Lord Megatron.

"Master. Oh yes that right" he said with a bow. Lord Megatron nod and brought his servo over to me in which I jump then he put me on his shoulder. He then walks inside the room Starscream was at. There he was all damage with cords attached to him on the berth.

Starscream optics wide when he saw Lord Megatron walk toward him.

"Resting comfortably Starscream despite the extent of your injuries my medical staff assures me that you shall make a rapid recovery" Lord Megatron said.

"Hopefully every bit of rapid as your wrath is swift" Starscream said then start to cough.

"And how swiftly things change to think that a short time ago it was you who was standing here while I was lying there right after your failed attempt to terminate me but know this dear Starscream our positions shall never again be reversed" Lord Megatron said then walk away.

Once outside he starts heading over to the control room.

"So Faith Soundwave told me about your little run away with Knockout lately" Lord Megatron said making me stiff. I could hear the little anger in his voice.

"Well...." I start.

'Damn you Soundwave' I thought.

"Will yes I been going out to races with him. I just like to see other people faces when they find out that they got beaten by a woman" I said with a smile. He looks at me for a moment saying nothing but nod.

"Oh Lord Megatron could you let me down. I wish to go back to my room and get something" I said. He nods and let me down on the floor. I then walk toward Lord Megatron and my quarters.

Once there I got my phone and then saw the little device that Breakdown made for me. It transforms like a little spaceship but in form of a flat circle. I got in and attach it to my belt that had my blaster.

I then walk outside and saw Starscream already out but he was still damage.

'What is that stupid head doing now' I thought.