Chapter 24 The Truth About My Family Reveal

Faith POV

"Like I said my dear. My son never had a daughter" she said.

"Wait then why was I living with him all this time" I asked.

"My dear there something I have to tell you" she said getting serious so I shut up.

"My son never had a daughter but my daughter did. She did get pregnant and had a sweet little daughter named Faith. You have been living with your uncle this whole time dear because your mother died giving birth to you and your father no one knew him" she said. I was about to say something but she continued.

"There still more. You see your mother's name was Olivia Rose. She name you before she died but put her last name because she refuses to tell anyone who was the father. Your mother never told anyone about your father nor no one saw him. But your mother before she died she told me his name and told me to tell you when you had grown up. But when in the new it's said that your uncle had died and you were nowhere to be seen. I was so worried. But now that you're here I'm going to give you something that your mother told me to give you at the age of 18 but I will give it to you now" she said.

She then walks over to the wall and removes a picture and there was a secret place to hide things. She opens it and took a box like a shoe box.

She hands it to me and I quickly open it. Inside of it there were two necklaces. One had a ring while the other one had a heart shape. The box also had a card. I pick both the necklaces then got the card on my other hand. I then look up to my grandma but she wasn't there. I saw her go upstairs maybe to give me space.

I was nervous to open the card but I had to if I wanted to know the whole truth about myself. I then gently open the car and unfold the paper that was inside.

Dear: Faith

Hi my little Sweetspark. If you're reading this that means that I knew that I was going to die to give birth to you because of an infection I had since I was little. Don't worry you will not have it. I was hoping that I could really be with you while you grow up. It is so sad that I will never be able to be there when you say your first work or to see your first steps. Will I wanted to talk to you about a matter really important and that is your father. You see you might think I'm crazy but am not. What am about to tell you is the whole real deal. Will you see your father wasn't technically human he was a giant robot that came from a different planet name Cybertron. I know a giant robot then how you were born will you see he could turn to a human size. He called it a hologram I think. You see your father is not by your side because he couldn't be. He had to go to his home planet and continued on fighting on a war that his species was having. I was scared when he told me that he may never come back and maybe die but I never told him about you because that time I didn't know until some month later. When I found out that you were coming I really was scared because you may never meet your father and never meet me. I'm really sorry my dear that we left you alone. But just telling you this your father is not to be blamed on. He doesn't know about you so he never was guilty about nothing so if something happens and you end up meeting him please stay with him and please love him like you will love me if I was alive. One more thing my dear daughter. I love you so much and if you're wondering how your Dad looks or how I look then the heart-shaped necklace has a picture of us. It's a heart shape and there your father and me like humans and him like his Cybertronian body in the other photo with me on his shoulder. One more thing the chain with the ring is a gift that your Dad gave me so if you one day meet him show him that he will immediately know. Will that all I have to tell you my sweet daughter. Please take care and live a happy life. I love you and your father loves you too.

P.S.

Your father name is Shockwave if you're wondering what was his name.

Sincerely with love